Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Miranda Lambert marries

Farawayhills

Miranda has tweeted to fans that she is married. Gossip rags did not get this one, which apparently happened earlier (possibly on St Valentine's day, which she references in the tweet, but possibly before that). Presumably because sites are still trying to catch up with the news, details of her husband have not yet surfaced, but his name is Brendan McLaughlin (which strongly suggests Irish heritage.) Miranda thanks him in her tweet for "loving me for me".
Fan RandaLourita, who usually finds news quickly, implies that Miranda's wedding has made her a step-mama, but I have not otherwise seen that confirmed.

Update - the wedding did happen quite a lot earlier. Reporters have found the date Jan. 26, 2019 now registered in Davidson County, Tennessee. (Davidson County is the Nashville urban area - most prominent Country stars tend to live in the surrounding suburban / rural counties)
Brendan's name has never surfaced publicly before in connection with her - (I'm so glad they managed to keep this away from the gossip sites, and social media haters, which have plagued her for years)

stuffy

Supposedly he's a NYC cop. I'm really shocked. I'm happy for her, but it also seems like she's kinda spiraling a little. As a fan, I'm hoping she's okay.

stuffy

Yeah if what I'm reading is true, he's not sounding like a real winner. Engaged during the summer, then cheated and got the person pregnant, then tried to lie about it. The baby was born in November.

lizcarlo

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here are some more precious photos on her Instagram in the link below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt9bYU5gOa2/?utm_source=ig_embed

I hope he makes her happy in long run. She looks stunning. Love her dress. Its gorgeous. Just love the lacy wedding dresses. They are so elegant and beautiful.

Farawayhills

Yeah if what I'm reading is true, he's not sounding like a real winner. Engaged during the summer, then cheated and got the person pregnant, then tried to lie about it. The baby was born in November.

I can't comment one way or the other on the reliability of that information, which seems to be to be based, firstly, on an Amazon list of presents bought for a baby whose father has the same name as Brendan, and secondly on a far from neutral-sounding tweet by someone replying to it. I've seen no hard evidence that it refers to the same man - and I think it's best to keep an open mind, until or unless more is known (especially in view of the hostility that circulates on social media).

On a more positive note, I find it interesting that a police officer husband brings Miranda closer to her family roots. Her father was a homicide detective in Texas, and I think Beverley was also in the police (though I'm not 100% certain of that), before they started a private detective agency. They have been married for nearly 40 years, and I would like to remain hopeful that this marriage will give Miranda a lasting stability in her life.

Farawayhills

So far, I've seen congratulations from the Oakridge Boys (who've always been supportive, & call her "our" Miranda), Julie Roberts, Shane MacAnally, and Mickey Guyton (who called her "My [strong language] hero", and posted a "Gangsta" gif)

rainbow1

Seems he had several honors in his police duties. One shows that he was involved with dogs (a shepard) and an animal organization. That would appeal to Miranda!

stuffy

According to Busy Phillips instastory, he’s a police officer stationed outside of GMA. Miranda may have met him there. The baby thing comes from an announcement on his deleted Instagram. I’ve never understood how people dig things up from deleted accounts. Unless it’s that wayback site which I don’t even know if that site is still around.

MSCarriefan

The best friend of one of his exes also keeps commenting on posts about the wedding. Saying he cheated on the friend with the baby's mother.
In other words, it seems to be some drama true or not...who knows.

lolita55

It doesn’t seem like she has a lot of self esteem. But I hope it works out and that she is a good stepmother to the 3 month old baby.

lolita55

The best friend of one of his exes also keeps commenting on posts about the wedding. Saying he cheated on the friend with the baby's mother.
In other words, it seems to be some drama true or not...who knows

It probably is, and especially with what happened last year with the whole Evan Felker situation it does not suprise me that she is attracted to someone like that.

_luvqry

The singer reportedly dumped a bowl of salad over a woman's head during a heated argument at a steak house on Wednesday

lol... I wouldn't mind hearing a song about it.