Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Miranda Lambert - Wildcard Era

Momin

I thought it was time, maybe. Miranda is talking a little more about her album.

Wildcard_CoverArt.jpg

ALBUM: Wildcard
RELEASE DATE: November 1, 2019
PRODUCER: Jay Joyce

TRACKLIST:
1. White Trash (Miranda Lambert, Natalie Hemby, Luke Dick, Laura Veltz)
2. Mess With My Head (Miranda Lambert, Natalie Hemby, Luke Dick)
3. It All Comes Out in the Wash (Miranda Lambert, Lori McKenna, Hillary Lindsey, Liz Rose)
4. Settling Down (Miranda Lambert, Natalie Hemby, Luke Dick)
5. Holy Water (Miranda Lambert, Brent Cobb, Mike Harris, Joshua Taylor)
6. Too Pretty for Prison - duet with Maren Morris (Miranda Lambert, Lori McKenna, Hillary Lindsey, Liz Rose)
7. Locomotive (Miranda Lambert, K.S. Rhoads, Ashley Monroe)
8. Bluebird (Miranda Lambert, Natalie Hemby, Luke Dick)
9. How Dare You Love (Miranda Lambert, Ashley Monroe, Jamie Kinney)
10. Fire Escape (Miranda Lambert, Hillary Lindsey, Lori McKenna, Liz Rose)
11. Pretty *****in' (Miranda Lambert, Natalie Hemby, Luke Dick. Jon Randall)
12. Tequila Does (Miranda Lambert, Jack Ingram, Jon Randall)
13. Track Record (Miranda Lambert, Hillary Lindsey, Lori McKenna, Liz Rose)
14. Dark Bars (Miranda Lambert, Liz Rose)

Comments by Miranda about the album:
“When people listen to this record, I want them to know that I see them and hear them,” said Lambert. “I feel you, because I’m just a girl from East Texas, writing about all the things that go on in my world and in the worlds of people around me. I want people to get along, you know, just be who you are, own it and move on from the moments you couldn’t live in.”

“I would call it old Miranda, but a Miranda at a whole new level, if that makes any sense.”

“It’s not going to be love song overload or anything like that," she says with a laugh — a hat tip to her young marriage to husband Brendan McLoughlin, whom she wed in early 2019. "I made a career on being a rock 'n' roller and I think fans are going to hear that throughout. And yeah, there is this vibe of being happy that goes through this album. I am really, really happy."

Last edited:

lizcarlo

Thank you so much for posting new one. I'm so excited.

Here is good live version of Locomotive.

FanSince04

I find it funny how she said she “ain’t no Napa Valley” at the same time Carrie posted that as one of her top 5 places to visit or be lol. Just a pure coincidence lol.

lizcarlo

Something love about Miranda is you can count on her artistry to reflect her age and grown women experience. Its refreshing to have artists in mainstream music where you don't have to wonder if their music is going to be relatable to mature women.

lizcarlo

Miranda said on Hot 20 Country Countdown about her music they are finishing it right now. She doesn't know the timeline but is hoping for fall. She wants it to come out ASAP. It has a little bit more of an Rock N Roll edge. She is healthy, happy, in love and rockin life and music reflects it.

Farawayhills

RanFanCentral has posted this on Twitter:

What we know about ML7 so far: -
- ML hopes the lead single will arrive in the next two weeks
- Predicted for a fall release
- Produced by Jay Joyce
- No covers will feature
- Rumoured writing collabs include the Love Junkies + Jack and Jon
- More in tune with her first 2 albums

I'm grateful to her for the tweet, but I'm not aware of her specific sources for all of those points. For example, I don't know whether Jay Joyce would be sole or joint producer - but It would be a big surprise if Frank Liddell was not involved. I'm assuming that Jack and Jon (rumoured co-writers) refer to Jack Ingram and Jon Randall (both Texans and friends of long standing).

Miranda has also said recently that the album reflects were she is at present (healthy, happy, and in love!) - and thus I'd guess it's reasonable to expect that it may be less "edgy" and less likely to explore her darker emotions and self-doubt. She has said that it will include a few love songs, but that it will tend mainly to rock 'n' roll. She's implied that it will be closer to "old Miranda", but taken to a "new level, if that makes sense!". She's also said that it will be high energy, with lots of "girl anthems"

Momin

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-country/miranda-lambert-new-album-tour-interview-851651/

What I particularly like about this article is that it highlights how Miranda has been supporting women and talking about giving them a platform since a long time before "the conversation" started. In one particular speech at the 46th CMAs, she won FVOTY. Firstly, she spoke of all her fellow nominees one by one and mentioned something she liked about them - that's a very different approach to a speech in any category at award shows because she expressed individualized appreciation rather than a general statement about being inspired by them. Secondly, she said something along the lines of, "There's room for all of us girls and we're a team and we're going to stick together."

Her annoyance at the continuing conversation is exactly the same as Carrie and Maren in recent interviews. It shows that these women are doing exactly the same things the men are doing and that the onus of the situation no longer lies on them.

lizcarlo

Miranda has also tried to help Angaleena and Ashley Monroe as well. Love that she did all girls tour. I got to say I love how women in country are not petty with drama. Miranda and Carrie has respected each other since the beginning. They all seem to get along pretty well.

lizcarlo

RanFanCentral has posted this on Twitter:

What we know about ML7 so far: -
- ML hopes the lead single will arrive in the next two weeks
- Predicted for a fall release
- Produced by Jay Joyce
- No covers will feature
- Rumoured writing collabs include the Love Junkies + Jack and Jon
- More in tune with her first 2 albums

I'm grateful to her for the tweet, but I'm not aware of her specific sources for all of those points. For example, I don't know whether Jay Joyce would be sole or joint producer - but It would be a big surprise if Frank Liddell was not involved. I'm assuming that Jack and Jon (rumoured co-writers) refer to Jack Ingram and Jon Randall (both Texans and friends of long standing).

Miranda has also said recently that the album reflects were she is at present (healthy, happy, and in love!) - and thus I'd guess it's reasonable to expect that it may be less "edgy" and less likely to explore her darker emotions and self-doubt. She has said that it will include a few love songs, but that it will tend mainly to rock 'n' roll. She's implied that it will be closer to "old Miranda", but taken to a "new level, if that makes sense!". She's also said that it will be high energy, with lots of "girl anthems"

I cant wait to hear Miranda love songs. Holding Onto You was amazing. High energy girl anthems will sound amazing from her.

Farawayhills

**Thanks to RandaLourita for this information**

There are a rush of new registrations which have appeared on Miranda's BMI account. (As usual, we cannot be sure that they have been recorded, or will appear on the new album - but it seems likely that at least some of them are strong possibilities. As well as some new names, most of them include co-writers whom Miranda has worked with before. "Locomotive" is the only song that has been heard so far)

Fire Escape (Miranda Lambert, Hillary Lindsey, Lori McKenna, Liz Rose)
Dark Bars (Miranda Lambert, Liz Rose)
Bluebird (Miranda Lambert, Natalie Hemby, Luke Dick)
Be Beautiful (Miranda Lambert, Aaron Rattiere, Aubrie Sellers, Jason Sellers)
Holy Water (Miranda Lambert, Brent Cobb, Mike Harris, Joshua Taylor)
Locomotive (Miranda Lambert, Ashley Monroe, Kevin Rhoads)
It All Comes Out (Miranda Lambert, Hillary Lindsey, Lori McKenna, Liz Rose)
How Dare You Love (Miranda Lambert, Ashley Monroe, Jamie Kinney)
Way Too Pretty for Prison (Miranda Lambert, Hillary Lindsey, Lori McKenna, Liz Rose)
White Trash (Miranda Lambert, Natalie Hemby, Luke Dick, Laura Veltz)
Mess With My Head (Miranda Lambert, Natalie Hemby, Luke Dick)
Settling Down (Miranda Lambert, Natalie Hemby, Luke Dick)
Tequila Does (Miranda Lambert, Jack Ingram, Jon Randall)
Pretty *****in' (Miranda Lambert, Natalie Hemby, Luke Dick. Jon Randall)

(the part of the censored word in the last title rhymes with hitch)

Momin

- Curious about who the new writers are and their backgrounds.
- Definitely looking forward to hearing any one of the songs she wrote with the Love Junkies because that's definitely going to be good.
- Very, very eager to hear the one she has written with Aubrie Sellers. I really liked her first album and her "garage country" vibe really spoke to me. I have wanted her to get more recognition and this could be one way for her to gain more attention.

LilUnderwood

I’m excited for this new album and I hope it’s more like her older sassier sound! I like WOTW but I’m ready for the sassy firery Miranda to come back!

lizcarlo

**Thanks to RandaLourita for this information**

There are a rush of new registrations which have appeared on Miranda's BMI account. (As usual, we cannot be sure that they have been recorded, or will appear on the new album - but it seems likely that at least some of them are strong possibilities. As well as some new names, most of them include co-writers whom Miranda has worked with before. "Locomotive" is the only song that has been heard so far)

Fire Escape (Miranda Lambert, Hillary Lindsey, Lori McKenna, Liz Rose)
Dark Bars (Miranda Lambert, Liz Rose)
Bluebird (Miranda Lambert, Natalie Hemby, Luke Dick)
Be Beautiful (Miranda Lambert, Aaron Rattiere, Aubrie Sellers, Jason Sellers)
Holy Water (Miranda Lambert, Brent Cobb, Mike Harris, Joshua Taylor)
Locomotive (Miranda Lambert, Ashley Monroe, Kevin Rhoads)
It All Comes Out (Miranda Lambert, Hillary Lindsey, Lori McKenna, Liz Rose)
How Dare You Love (Miranda Lambert, Ashley Monroe, Jamie Kinney)
Way Too Pretty for Prison (Miranda Lambert, Hillary Lindsey, Lori McKenna, Liz Rose)
White Trash (Miranda Lambert, Natalie Hemby, Luke Dick, Laura Veltz)
Mess With My Head (Miranda Lambert, Natalie Hemby, Luke Dick)
Settling Down (Miranda Lambert, Natalie Hemby, Luke Dick)
Tequila Does (Miranda Lambert, Jack Ingram, Jon Randall)
Pretty *****in' (Miranda Lambert, Natalie Hemby, Luke Dick. Jon Randall)

(the part of the censored word in the last title rhymes with hitch)

Titles look interesting. I so want to hear the songs co wrote with Love Junkies, Ashley Monroe and Liz Rose.

jaymiee

This is the direction I wanted Carrie to go next. A more rock/country vibe with some attitude. I think its a good move for Miranda as her last album was more dull...just wish it was Carrie instead lol

lizcarlo

Miranda Lambert single “It All Comes Out In The Wash” is co-written by Miranda and the Love Junkies (Hillary Lindsey, Lori McKenna, and Liz Rose)

https://925xtu.com/2019/07/09/miranda-lamberts-new-single-it-all-comes-out-in-the-wash/

Miranda Lambert’s new single at country radio is a song called “It All Comes Out In The Wash” and will be out on July 18.

According to radio’s Country Aircheck, the new song is from her new album that she recently told the Chicago Sun -Times, was “old Miranda.”
She added of the new music, “I made a career on being a rock and roller and I think fans are going to hear that throughout.”
Lambert performed another song from the new album at CMA Fest called “Locomotive.”
The new album is expected this fall.

I so want to hear the single now. That's dream writing team

Momin

Miranda posted a small teaser on her Instagram singing the song with her GlamJam folks. I am already loving the song! Very excited to hear the full thing.

lizcarlo

For anyone who wants to listen to the teaser

[video]https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzy0lkQnPma/[/video]