Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mjsbigblog - Keith Urban Addresses American Idol Judges’ Rumors

Claire2004

Keith Urban Addresses American Idol Judges’ Rumors

Keith Urban confirms that American Idol honchos reached out to him regarding joining the judges’ panel:
Keith Urban has finally addressed the rumors about being asked to judge American Idol. Speaking on an Australian radio show, Keith confirmed he has been asked, “They did reach out to us. But they have been reaching out to a lot of people, so I think they are just figuring out which way they are going to go too.” If he was offered the job, would he take it? Keith had this to say, “All I can say right now is that I’m trying to make an album and it’s strange how these opportunities all come in one big fell swoop. But my priority right now is to just make a record and that really has to lead the charge for me.”

Keith Urban Addresses American Idol Judges' Rumors | American Idol | mjsbigblog

Audio of Keith's interview available at the link. Very nice, long interview. I like his response when he was asked about starting music career on reality shows, I think around 9:11. :)

gocountrymusic

See this is the type of guy that should be on a judges panel. I loved his answer for why he might not do it. He's respectful, smart and just loves to make music.

Carrieflattsfan

Keith would be a great Idol judge and ambassador for the genre. The Voice has given Blake a big boost; this could do the same for Keith.