Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moments that encompass Carrie's career thus far

undrwood9098

I was fooling around on YouTube, and I decided to relive Carrie's American Idol win. I couldn't help but get chills up and down my spine during the entire video, and it got me thinking...

What are the moments that really define how far Carrie has come/how much of a defined star she is? What do you all think?

There's so many, but I'm going to put down the AI win, the Grammys Best New Artist win, and the 2 ACM EOTY wins.

All of these performances are so beautiful. She has so much talent and its great that all of these great moments have been captured in this one thread

carriefan06

wow i cannot believe it has been 6 years since we meet that farm girl named carrie underwood from checotah , oklahoma who would happen to win american idol and win all those major awards :D

Jade_kt

Every moment encompassed Carrie's career from start to finish :) Still can't wait for the future and what is next to come.

carriecountrystar

this was shortly after carrie emerged. I think it's amazing that even though carrie was still a newbie back then-she was selected for such a special honor so early on.

carriefan13

I don't think one moment can encompass Carrie's career. It's each and every step along the way that got Carrie to where she is today! It is because of the Carrie Army that she is so successful. All because America believed in one small-town girl, Carrie Underwood became the greatest vocalist music has seen in a long, long time. It's like the Randys' say:
As Randy Jackson puts it "I think what Carrie's doing is what she was supposed to be doing all her life."
As Randy Travis puts it "Carrie, you are one of the finest singers to come into this business in many, many years...You have come into this business and have made hard-core friends and fans of the people who are your peers in this business..."
Carrie continues "Ever since I was little, all I wanted to do was sing; that's what made my heart the happiest":wub: