Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monthly album discussion?

countrymusicfan15

So I was thinking it would be fun to have like a monthly album discussion!!! Almost like a book club but with Carrie albums lol Each month we can highlight a different album (ex. April= Some Hearts, May= Carnival Ride, etc.).

We can all listen to the album during that month and then share all our thoughts about the album and the era in general (videos, singles, live performances, awards, etc.). I was thinking it would be a great way to help get us through Carrie's break and build even more excitement and anticipation for the next album!!

Let me know what you guys think and if you have any suggestions!!

DazzledByCarrie

I like this idea. I don't pull old Carrie albums out that often (or old albums in general) because I already know the songs so well I don't really see a need to. But I pulled out Some Hearts the other day and just completely fell in love with it all over again. I'd love to do that with all her old albums and then also have a place to discuss it with people.

countrymusicfan15

Yes! We can start in January! Sorry I never followed through this idea. But I can definitely start it after the holidays. It’ll be a good time in between album cycles

countrymusicfan15

Ahh I’m so sorry you guys! I promise tomorrow I will start it. I’ll start a brand new thread for it too! We’ll start with Some Hearts! More to come tomorrow :)