Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morissette Amon

twaintrain

Have any of you guys heard of Morissette Amon? I just recently discovered her and cannot stop watching her videos. Best female voice I've heard since Carrie. She has a once in a lifetime voice like Whitney and Mariah. Not just a voice that can hit high notes, but she sings with such emotion and nuance. She can literally sing every single genre and own any song she sings. She's unbelievable.

I'm very excited that she has said she's working on an album. She put out an album a few years ago in Filipino but said this album also have English so hopefully she will try to enter the U.S. market!

This is one of my favorite performances. She is sick and sitting down and gives one of the best vocal performances in history. In fact, Andra Day (the original singer), purportedly made them take this video down because Morissette's version got more views.

Last edited:

twaintrain

Let me know if you want me to post more videos. She has done a ton of covers, even "Jesus Take The Wheel". I was so excited when I found that. Proud Carrie is known in the Philippines.

This is another great performance on the Wish Bus, "Never Enough" from The Greatest Showman.

twaintrain

And, of course, "Jesus Take The Wheel". Best cover of this I've heard... and it's without any professional equipment.