Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Famous Song from CR?

Daydreamer81

I always thought it was So small but my friend who doesn't really like country music named AAG as one of her favorite Carrie songs (among BHC obviously and Wasted).

tgbrinker

Since AAG is now 2x Platinum, it's easy to say that it is the most famous song from Carnival Ride.

maddkat

Staff member
it depends

sales wise AAG w/2 mil
but concert wise Last Name is arguably way more famous.People love that song in concert and Carrie never fails to sing it.

tgbrinker

it depends

sales wise AAG w/2 mil
but concert wise Last Name is arguably way more famous.People love that song in concert and Carrie never fails to sing it.

Good point.

But it could be argued that if LN was more famous, wouldn't it be more consumed (downloads, streams?). Also, I feel like every Carrie video package, includes All American Girl. She also performed it as her Carnival Ride song from her medley at the ACCA's last year to promote CUX1.

I LOVE Last Name way more (AAG is by far in my bottom 2 for singles, with Mama's Song), but AAG is just the more successful song for Carrie's career, sadly.

maddkat

Staff member
^ I would say AAG is maybe more famous.Maybe not.
Fanwise success LN wins in a landslide.

As I said it depends on how you look at it.