Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mrs.Carrie Please Read This

Krystyn Nicole

Mrs.Carrie,
Hello,I'm Krystyn Nicole Ryder I'm 13 years old nd i think you are an absoulotly beautiful and amazing person. I've watched you since you won Idol and i have wanted to be like you since. Would you please book the Centurytel in Shreveport,Louisiana for your next tour. I live just south of Shreveport in Mansfield,a little town nobodys ever heard of. Mrs.Carrie I think you are the most beautiful and talented person in the buisness I look up to you and I'm glad that you talk openly about your faith. One day I want to open up for you at a concert I am a singer songwriter and I dream to be a country singer like you. My dad is a band manger his name is Randy Ryder. He manages the band Seven Hours To Southland. You should look them up. Mrs. Carrie one more thing I want to be just like you and folow in your foot steps I saw you in your car in Nashville,Well it was around the Brentwood area my dad took me there for a a christmas present i saw you driving in your car and i saw Mr.Brad Paisely in toys r us. You both are pretty cool. but that is when i relized you are just a person and that you deserve your personal space. Oh and i promise this is the last thing,I know you are very very busy but could you please e-mail me at megadancer1@gmail.com that is if you have time. Okay well bye.
Love In Christ,
Krystyn Nicole :)