Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MTV Movie Awards 2011 Discussion Thread :)

teesharky

Not sure if there are any Harry Potter and/or Twilight fans in the house, but the MTV Movie awards are starting in 5 minutes and they are showing exclusive trailers of both films!

Plus, lots of cool stars will be there. They just showed Emma Watson on the red carpet. Love her! Her British accent is so awesome. lol

CarrieFan_01

LMAO the audience looked so confused when the Foo Fighters performed... "What is this???? No autotune??? I can't dance to this... It is not music!111!!!1"

teesharky

lol Emma Watson was jamming to them though. I love her. ..and I love the Foo Fighters. They were so good! lol

But yes-- you are right that that lame crowd has no clue what real music is. lol

nannygirl

What the heck, Tee? Are you 14? Carrie's not even in this! :p

You and your eclectic taste. I don't even know what to expect. Was Taylor nominated? Then I know for sure you'll rant. ;)

teesharky

I am a Harry Potter fanatic--- as are many adults. lol But I also like Twilight. You would be surprised how many adults read those books. My boyfriend's Mother loaned me her set of books as she is obsessed with the Twilight series. lol

^ No Taylor tonight thank God. lol I wish Soul Surfer had been nominated though.

reneeb

ugh this sucks that i have to keep switching from the award show and the heat game! i keep missing out on all the good stuff :(

CarrieFan_01

That Harry Potter clip.. The one with Voldemort and Harry, I swear it looked exactly as I pictured it in my head when I read the book.

I'm so excited yet unexcited at the same time. The books/movies are basically my entire childhood. I mean, my mom would give me book fair money when I was in elementary/middle school and I'd spend all of it on a copy of a Harry Potter hardback book. Because, hardback books are obviously so much better then paperback, lol, and twice the cost.

teesharky

That Harry Potter clip.. The one with Voldemort and Harry, I swear it looked exactly as I pictured it in my head when I read the book.

I'm so excited yet unexcited at the same time. The books/movies are basically my entire childhood. I mean, my mom would give me book fair money when I was in elementary/middle school and I'd spend all of it on a copy of a Harry Potter hardback book. Because, hardback books are obviously so much better then paperback, lol, and twice the cost.

agree. I pictured that scene with Harry and Voldemort the same exact way....they did a great job!

CarrieFan_01

Blah. Emma Watson should have won that over her. She's a much better actress, (and no way would Natalie Portman probably be there, lol)

Harry Potter >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Twilight

teesharky

^ Agree that Emma Watson should have won and Harry Potter is much better. But--- I do like Kristen Stewart and Twilight too. I just think that they need to stop this fan voting as no one will ever beat the Twilight kids. lol

Rob Pattinson is a great actor though.. I think he has alot of potential.

Tom Felton from Harry Potter did win best villain though. That was cool.

AIgrl06

I didn't see this but my sister told me our girl Emma Stone won something. Can I get a woot woot?! :) Haha... Hannah? You there? :p

Grace_Of_God

I didn't see this but my sister told me our girl Emma Stone won something. Can I get a woot woot?! :) Haha... Hannah? You there? :p

WAIT SHE DID? cause i turned it off halfway in and i heard she lost but twitter always has misinformation, unless she was nominated for 2 things...im off to google!!!