Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MTV Movie Awards 2011 Discussion Thread :)

Grace_Of_God

^ just checked it out...She lost to Kristen Stewart (WHAT?!) for best female performance but WON for Best comedic performance....well at least she won something but come on...really...Emma Stone losing to Kristen stewart..really...

AIgrl06

It's OK, Kristen Stewart beat out somebody ridiculous last year. I remember being outraged, haha. Worse is that Robert Pattinson beat Jesse Eisenberg. WHAT?!?!? Haha. At least Emma won something! :) I bet her speech was awesome, lol.

Kizmet311

If Twilight was in any category last night, it won. I think the only reason Tom Felton won best Villian is because there wasn't anyone from Twilight in the category. Same with Emma Stone winning Comedic performance - no comedic performances from Twilight. My husband and I watched since there wasn't anything else on last night and we both thought the show was an absolute mess. The only good thing about it was the sneak peeks of the new HP and Twilight movies. While I love HP and like Twilight, the actors from HP are so much cooler, lol. Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are so freaking awkward that I can't stand to watch them. Unfortunately the MTV awards will be ruled by Twilight for at least two more years, with Breaking Dawn parts 1 & 2 coming out this year and next. After that, hopefully everything will go back to normal, but it's a shame HP can't get any recognition because of the crazy Twilight fans. And I am a Twilight fan, but the fourth book was so different from the ones before it that I wasn't as obsessed as I was with the first three books.