Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mubarak Steps Down As President Of Egypt!

CarrieFan_01

Anyone else here been following what has been going on in Egypt? Mubarak has finally stepped down as President of Egypt! After 30 years of ruling. So unbelievably happy for the people of Egypt. Watching their reaction is so amazing and beautiful.

I kinda follow it and the army takes over. What will likely happen is the army will declare marshal law on Egypt to keep the people in line. It's kinda like what happened in the Philippines when I use to live there when I was little they didn't like the president so they declared marshal law

CarrieUFan1995

Yeah, ive been following it because of my History class. I actually heard about him stepping down in History. Im glad the Egyptian people got what they wanted.

jeff

just another fan
i was eating at a middle eastern eatery today, and it was first announced on the news that he resigned, the owner of the eatery (who is Jordanian) was jumping for joy.

Mirasa45A

i was eating at a middle eastern eatery today, and it was first announced on the news that he resigned, the owner of the eatery (who is Jordanian) was jumping for joy.

did you try the "Lamb" ? Middle Eastern Lamb dish is the BEST. :):):)

Cathie Wynkoop

Hopefully the Egyptian people will now be treated as they should have been treated all these years. All the billions of dollars we have sent to them in the last 30+ years has not gone to aiding the people. Mubarak probably has most of it.

It took a lot of guts to rebel, and I am so happy for them. I pray everything turns out good for them!!

12russ79

Im happy for the people of Egypt what an incredible day for them. Now comes the hard part WHAT NOW? Hopefully the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD doesnt come to Power and turn Egypt into a bigger version of Iran right next to Isreal!!! The people of Egypt deserve to be free and i hope thats what they get for their incredible courage!!!

supercarriefan

I was just watching news coverage of the reaction in Egypt, and the people are so happy. How wonderful for them to finally get the result they wanted. I hope for the best for the people of Egypt as they face the future.

AIgrl06

I think this story has been so incredible. I'm really happy for the people in Egypt. It's going to be very interesting watching what happens next over there.

chevrolet

Getting Mubarak out was easy. The next steps will be the hardest. The Army (Egypt's elite) is in charge now and you can bet that street demonstrations will mean nothing to them. It is now up to the Army to choose a transitional government that will not fight amongst themselves while writing a new constitution, choosing cabinet and parliamentary positions and opting for something that represents a people-elected government. Good luck with that.

carrie4aus

I also heard on our news last night that Mubarek and his family have enough money stashed away
to pay off all of Egypts debts.
That is a disgrace!!

major shame that the protesters decided to damage displays in the museum.That achieves nothing.