Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Business

AdrianAustraliaCarrie

Hi all,

Hope you all are well and have a great Easter.

I want to let you know I recently started my first business. My business is under Arbonne International; the renowned health and wellness company with Swiss heritage.

This is my website: adriancooney.arbonne.com

When any of you would like to purchase any products (remember Mother’s Day is coming up), consider become a Preferred Client (PC) of mine so you can get the best deal and access special offers. If you would like more info about becoming a PC please let me know.

I’m also looking for business partners; people to be on my team and also therefore have their own Arbonne business (only costs $65 and you get access to larger product discounts).

Feel free to follow me on Instagram. Search for Adrian Cooney. Also feel free to message me (best to do this on Insta as I think I’m not receiving messages on here because my inbox may be full).

If you would like to clarify anything please let me know.

I’m so excited about what my business is going to bring for me and my business partners!

Cheers,
Adrian

AdrianAustraliaCarrie

Hi y’all!

Hope everyone is well :)

Is anyone reading this happy to support me and my new business by trying product, even if it’s just one item?
[FONT=&quot]My site is: adriancooney.arbonne.com[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My business offers a wide variety of 100% vegan, cruelty free, non-GMO, personal care + health and wellness product lines including:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- Nutrition[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- Skincare[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- Bath & Body[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- Makeup[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- Haircare[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My business offers products for women, men and children (including babies).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As mentioned, I would love your support for my first business by purchasing product through my my Preferred Client program: http://embed.widencdn.net/pdf/view/arbonne/bt9nnevtpj/PC[/FONT]

Also is anyone open to earning extra income? I am expanding my team and looking for like-minded people to join me to take this business to Mercedes Benz level!

Feel free to contact me directly via Instagram or Facebook if you prefer.

Cheers,
Adrian Cooney