Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My cover: Temporary Home

carrieidol1

This is me covering Carrie's TH. Not the best quality and there is a serious sync problem with the video and audio, but it's the vocals that matter, right? I suggest listening with the page minimized while you do something else... It's a cappella as well, so you may feel as if something is missing - probably the music... Again thanks for the support, views, and comments!!! Keep them coming!

carrieidol1

Thanks! I wish I was more musically inclined to find or play an instrumental in my key so it wouldn't sound so bland, but I've been getting lots of requests to cover a Carrie song because I love her so much so I finally gave in. Her songs are so hard to sing, and really impossible to do justice to, so I just tried... The audio delay only makes it worse lol... But thanks for all the nice words, I appreciate it!!!

C

carriehq

not bad you can singer better than use. but none of can sing as good as Carrie not even close. With that being said good job buddy.