Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'My Gift' - Christmas cd out Sept 25

FanSince04

My local Christmas station played Carrie’s older version of “O Holy Night” which is nice, but I wish they’d spin tracks from MG.

Reactions: Hil

cmuf2011

Guess i didn’t stream favorite time of the year enough last week; it drop out of the top 100 holiday song.

PRGuy79

I find it very interesting/odd that Carrie's version of Hark! The Herald Angels Sing has emerged as her most streamed holiday song on Spotify this season (so far), rather than something/anything from My Gift. I assumed that Capitol would strategically place songs from the album they produced into enough seasonal playlists that their own product would reap the biggest reward...

CU4ever

I find it very interesting/odd that Carrie's version of Hark! The Herald Angels Sing has emerged as her most streamed holiday song on Spotify this season (so far), rather than something/anything from My Gift. I assumed that Capitol would strategically place songs from the album they produced into enough seasonal playlists that their own product would reap the biggest reward...
I really haven't noticed a push at all for My Gift this year, unfortunately. Ironically, Universal is the label who made a strategic push to get Brenda Lee's Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree to #1 on the Hot 100 this year. Am I asking for Universal to do the same for Carrie? No, of course not. But some promo of the album/its singles would be easy imo

Galileo

Speakin
I really haven't noticed a push at all for My Gift this year, unfortunately. Ironically, Universal is the label who made a strategic push to get Brenda Lee's Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree to #1 on the Hot 100 this year. Am I asking for Universal to do the same for Carrie? No, of course not. But some promo of the album/its singles would be easy imo
Speaking of My Gift, it re-enters at 173 on bb200 this week.