Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'My Gift' - Christmas cd out Sept 25

lizcarlo

1sZw.gif

FanSince04

I'm just saying. If they were #5 or whatever in airplay, they should not be counted as a #1.

I’m just saying I didn’t realize they didn’t go #1 on radio charts too, which is why I made my statement. You didn’t care to know my thoughts, but rather wanted to be belittling with your snarky remark. So, please go about your day and have a Happy New Year!

adam1995

I'm not fighting about it, I was just making a statement. They were being tracked, so I figured everyone knew where they charted. There was no snarky remark, it was just a statement. Not here to fight. No need to be defensive. A misunderstanding is all. I'm saying no more on the matter.

Zman312

She was #7...Bublé was at 77k.

Not sure about the exact grand total, but My Gift has to be over 360k I’m pretty sure.

thanks! Do you know if Carrie was able to maintain the top Christmas album for this year? (She might sell another 15-20k this coming week.)

thanks! Do you know if Carrie was able to maintain the top Christmas album for this year? (She might sell another 15-20k this coming week.)

I haven’t really followed Buble’s numbers...Carrie had a much longer period of longevity than he did because of the album coming out in September, so I think she’ll have the top album.

Zach1998

Wow! Nearly 370k units is phenomenal; especially considering the album is only 3 months old. I expect sales will drops off a whole bunch considering Christmas is over, but maybe she can still pull in a little more. Very comforting to know that #1 was never in the cards for this, even with TS dropping her surprise albums, because if CU was sitting at #2 and would have had the chance to go #1 I would have been salty about the situation.

Eder Rodrigues

My Gift dropred to #7, with 57,000 units and up 21% from last week (369,000 total).

It's the #1 holiday album of the year. Both in SPS (followed by Michael Buble), and in pure sales (followed by Dolly's 'A Holly Dolly Christmas').

There also a chance to be the No.1 COUNTRY album in pure sales this year, if it passes Kenny Chesney.