Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'My Gift' - Christmas cd out Sept 25

cmuf2011

Dates
June 3, 2020- Christmas album announced for release in 2020
July 20,2020- Album title (My Gift) release date and cover reveal available for pre order now.
August 27, 2020 Tracklist reveal
August 28, 2020 Let there be peace is released
September 25, 2020 My gift is released
November 12, 2020- Surprise bonus track released exclusively to Amazon Music “Favorite time of the year”
September 24, 2021 My gift special edition

Joyful joyful we adore thee
O come all ye faithful
Let there be peace
Little drummer boy ft Isaiah Fisher
Sweet baby Jesus
Hallelujah with John Legend
O Holy Night
Mary did you know
Have yourself a Merry little Christmas
Away in a manager
Silent night
Favorite time of the year (Bonus Track; Amazon exclusive) (released everywhere else on September 24
All is well
Let there be peace/SITW live recording from 2020 hbo Christmas special.

Available NOW

https://strm.to/CUMyGift

Last edited:

bigd79

Good idea! Excited to see what songs she picks for this and if/how many originals there might be(if any)

CU4ever

I am so unbelievably excited for this! I think every artist should have a Christmas album at some point, and they are so so good for a career. Kelly Clarkson's gave her a huge hit a few years ago....All I Want For Christmas Is You was an original by Mariah Carey....the possibilities are endless!

And as Carrie said it is good for her heart, I think it will be for all of us too..something to be excited about

adam1995

I want her to cover at least "O Holy Night", and "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas". Obviously, many more, but those are two of my favorites. A few originals would be good too.

So since Carrie has been working on this since the Cry Pretty tour wrapped, I wonder if she was writing with Greg Wells and Hillary Lindsey to come up with some original Christmas songs? Or if they were writing for actual CU7. So much stuff to process!

CU4ever

What are everyone's songs they want to hear on the album? I'd like a couple originals, Silent Night, Christmas Wrapping, and White Christmas.

CU4ever

What's "Christmas Wrapping"?

It's one of the less popular Christmas songs, originally by The Waitresses, but I like Kyle Minogue's version. It's just a really fun, upbeat song I love listening to around the holidays. I think it could make some great perfomances too

simonplay

Ok I just took a look at the pic of Carrie and David Bisbal and there are Christmas lights around them! "Tears of Gold" it's coming!

adam1995

It's one of the less popular Christmas songs, originally by The Waitresses, but I like Kyle Minogue's version. It's just a really fun, upbeat song I love listening to around the holidays. I think it could make some great perfomances too

Ohhh, that song.

Ok I just took a look at the pic of Carrie and David Bisbal and there are Christmas lights around them! "Tears of Gold" it's coming!

So this must mean we are definitely getting a music video!

I just thought, this Christmas album must be one of the exciting things Carrie talked about happening in 2020 in her post from whenever she stepped down from the CMA Awards.