Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'My Gift' - Christmas cd out Sept 25

PRGuy79

It would be really nice timing for them to certify My Gift and My Savior and make a big splash announcement regarding Carrie extending her lead as the most digital certified female in the industry. It would have been great P.R. for Entertainer of the Year and the CMAs. Surely we have to be close...

CU4ever

I have been wondering if we will get any promo for this deluxe version. Is it possible they push FTOY this season? It did super well last year. Maybe we even get a music video?

PRGuy79

I have been wondering if we will get any promo for this deluxe version. Is it possible they push FTOY this season? It did super well last year. Maybe we even get a music video?
I've been hoping for the same thing! It sounds like they filmed a television special appearance at the Opry for Silent Night. I feel like "Favorite Time of Year" has the potential to be the next big holiday hit like "All I Want For Christmas is You" by Mariah Carey.

CU4ever

I've been hoping for the same thing! It sounds like they filmed a television special appearance at the Opry for Silent Night. I feel like "Favorite Time of Year" has the potential to be the next big holiday hit like "All I Want For Christmas is You" by Mariah Carey.
I’ve thought the same thing. Kelly Clarkson has one of those with “Underneath the Tree” and I really think this could become an iconic Christmas song for decades to come with the right promo

maddkat

Staff member
from Typo at pulse
“Christmas Without You” - David Garcia, Hillary Lindsey, Carrie Underwood
“You Light Up My Christmas” - David Garcia, Brett James, Carrie Underwood

when Carrie releases a more secular Christmas album I'll be needing these song on it

liz278

I have enjoyed seeing Carrie everywhere this Christmas season. And being able to get many different songs has been nice. I know that we want FTOY to chart well, but getting to hear her sing all these different songs has been wonderful for me.