Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'My Gift' - Christmas cd out Sept 25

Zach1998

I kind of wish they full on released Favorite Time of Year as the second single last year. I know it got some type of a half done push enough to almost scrape the top 10 on the AC chart last year, but I feel like if they really put in the effort last year like they did when Hallelujah was a single that it could have gotten bigger. That one screamed iconic Christmas hit.

CU4ever

I kind of wish they full on released Favorite Time of Year as the second single last year. I know it got some type of a half done push enough to almost scrape the top 10 on the AC chart last year, but I feel like if they really put in the effort last year like they did when Hallelujah was a single that it could have gotten bigger. That one screamed iconic Christmas hit.
Yes. Yes it did. And I’ll forever be so sad it didn’t get that push. It’s literally perfect for an iconic Christmas song. It sounds so much like Underneath the Tree which is at that status already. Even pop fans would like it. It’s just perfect.

CU4ever

Since Christmas is approaching (and for some reason, I'm in the mood for Christmas early this year), I'd like to once again say I hope there is a push on Favorite Time of Year this year. I fully believe this can be an iconic Christmas hit song! Plus, I want/hope for Carrie to do some more performances from the Christmas album every year, lol.

And let's not forget about this really, really well-produced performance. It works really well as a music video, tbh.

cmuf2011

Favorite time of the year is at #90 on billboard top 100 holiday chart

IMG_3822.jpeg

idk when it gets updated but on December 1st let’s stream this song for ALAP (but be sure to stream out of that truck also so streams get counted and you don’t get mistaken for a bot or something)

Note ALAP is the same as ASAP but the L stands for long

CU4ever

Favorite time of the year is at #90 on billboard top 100 holiday chart

View attachment 31945

idk when it gets updated but on December 1st let’s stream this song for ALAP (but be sure to stream out of that truck also so streams get counted and you don’t get mistaken for a bot or something)

Note ALAP is the same as ASAP but the L stands for long
Ugh, this is so good! if only it got a proper push. It’s an iconic Christmas song waiting to happen!