Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Grandfather

knewman19

My grandpa Fred is back in the hospital for the third time with the same thing and is now and the ICU and getting worse not better it seems. Now the fact he is at the hospital he is, is one problem (stupid doctors and even dumber nurses..... sorry if your either I'm only talking about this hospital). We are trying to get him transfered to Tampa General which is really the best hospital in this city or at least to St. Joes (the 2nd best). He has had the same surgery now 3 times in 6 weeks and they can't seem to fix the problem which is why we want him transfered because nothing they seem to do is helping and now he swelling like a ballon all over.

sorry I just needed to vent for a bit..... I fanybody has any advice on how to get a patient transfered from one hospital to another please share!

opry051008

Sorry Kayla, I don't know anything about the US hospital system.

I do hope you're able to sort everything out and that your Grandfather gets better.

supercarriefan

When my grandpa was in this situation, my family all sat overnight and got to talk to the doctor first thing in the morning. We told the doctor exactly what we wanted...he didn't like it, but he wasn't about to say no to a room full of people. My grandpa was transferred within a few hours. Just my experience.

I hope your family figures things out, and that your grandpa gets better. My prayers are with your him and your family. I know it can be stressful to be in this situation.