Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My New Blog & New Focus in Life!

gaycarebear

Well, my blog isn't new new, but still pretty new. I realized something over the past weekend. I've been following the American Idol summer tour pretty closely and writing non-stop about it, and it hit me. Why not focus ALL of my attention to writing on it? Also, I'm in journalism and the job market absolutely sucks right now, so the job hunt hasn't gone well so far.

So yea, I would love for you guys to check it out and let me know what you think :)

It's here: Jason the Gleek

opry051008

Very nice Jason. My only comment, is there another color you could use for the background? After staring at black for awhile my eyes go a little wonky when I come back to CF. lol.

gaycarebear

Very nice Jason. My only comment, is there another color you could use for the background? After staring at black for awhile my eyes go a little wonky when I come back to CF. lol.

I wish I could change that lol It's a template right now and I don't know enough about website design to change it. lol

epicamends

I wish I could change that lol It's a template right now and I don't know enough about website design to change it. lol

Is your blog with wordpress? I have one on there that is just in the beginning stages of being set up. I think there's an option to change the background color under "appearance". Some themes might not allow it, though.

Carrieflattsfan

Great job, Jason! Love the layout and theme (Glee). I'm glad you're getting back into writing, I loved reading your posts on your other blog, too. :)

gaycarebear

Is your blog with wordpress? I have one on there that is just in the beginning stages of being set up. I think there's an option to change the background color under "appearance". Some themes might not allow it, though.

OH. Duh. Haha. I'll check to see if mine allows it. Yes, it's on Wordpress.

nitasha

Jason, Very nice selection of theme, if you would be able to change it's color that would be great! Overall i like it.