Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Oldest Daughter's Debut Novel Received a Stared Review in Publishers Weekly

cassie2

Staff member
How exciting! Congratulations to your daughter and your entire family! You must be over the moon with joy and pride!

jbrown

My oldest daughter, Miriam Forster's debut novel City of a Thousand Dolls, which will be released by HarperTeen on February 5th, just received a stared review in Publishers Weekly. This is the coveted book review. I am so proud of her.:D:D:D:D:D Children's Review: City of a Thousand Dolls by Miriam Forster. HarperTeen, $17.99 (368p) ISBN 978-0-0621-2130-1

FYI she is also a big Carrie fan :D

Congratulations. Must be a proud Dad. I will purchase one when it's available in Canada.

jaylee50

That is so exciting. Congratulations to your daughter and the whole family. The plot sounds fascinating, intriguing and dangerous.
Thanks for posting.

Gator

Congratulations to your daughter, and her entire proud family! What a wonderful accomplishment! :)