Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Savior (Christian album)

Momin

Was just coming here to write about Carrie vying for Best Roots Gospel Album with MS. I think she would be honoured to be in that category as she loves traditional, roots music and likes dipping her toes there. Think it would be a great nod in her list accolades.

monkeyboy16

Was just coming here to write about Carrie vying for Best Roots Gospel Album with MS. I think she would be honoured to be in that category as she loves traditional, roots music and likes dipping her toes there. Think it would be a great nod in her list accolades.
So what are the possible nominations she can get for My Savior?

Smokyiiis

My Savior is #30 on all-genre iTunes, which is always nice to see. Happy Easter, to those who celebrate!
Speaking on Easter, I also am in love with the words of Scotty McCreerys new song Red Letter Blueprint. If you haven’t listened to it, I highly recommend it. I’ve listened to MY SAVIOR CD all morning. I find it comforts me as we just lost my hubbys younger brother.

rcramer

Speaking on Easter, I also am in love with the words of Scotty McCreerys new song Red Letter Blueprint. If you haven’t listened to it, I highly recommend it. I’ve listened to MY SAVIOR CD all morning. I find it comforts me as we just lost my hubbys younger brother.

Sorry for your loss Cindy…… now an angel in heaven….

PRGuy79

Prayers for your dear family as you journey through grief...