Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Savior (Christian album)

Smokyiiis

Most of the comments under the review are pleasant.....and then there are the ones I'd rather never see.

simonplay

Most of the comments under the review are pleasant.....and then there are the ones I'd rather never see.

Seems like the haters have this new agenda of saying everywhere that Carrie is not a good person and everybody in the industry hates her! I have seen a lot of that on twitter and comments on posts lately!

carriethequeen

Nothing But The Blood Of Jesus received 4 more adds from Christian radio this week! (For context, the most-added song got 6) It may have already been officially released (there are less ways to verify or find out Christian radio impact dates) or if it hasn't been officially sent to radio, it is at least getting some attention, which I love to see! It is receiving spins from at least 23 stations according to the spincrease chart from All Access.

maddkat

Staff member
^these are the new adds
KFIS-FM
WJQK-FM
WLAB-FM
WNWC-FM

if it enters the top 50 at some point I'll start a thread

jbrown

Seems like the haters have this new agenda of saying everywhere that Carrie is not a good person and everybody in the industry hates her! I have seen a lot of that on twitter and comments on posts lately!

They are the people who hate Christians or believers, they are the Satan worshippers and very prominent in Hollywood and all over. Satan worshippers or the Cabals involve sacrificing children to Satan. Sad and sick group of people.

lizcarlo

Ignore the hate. Carrie is so popular she will get hate from trolls no matter what she does. That comes with territory of being well known popular artist.

maddkat

Staff member
just trolls, ignore them. I've only seen it once myself ( on SCM) and that person was shut down by the other commenters.

adam1995

HDD Prediction for the second week:

8- Carrie Underwood - My Savior 29.5k

Still top 10 and over a 100K in 2 weeks. Amazing. Maybe these numbers go up a bit too? She over performed her original upper range last week.

Also, not Carrie having the #2 in physical sales still. She's killing it.

FanSince04

Still top 10 and over a 100K in 2 weeks. Amazing. Maybe these numbers go up a bit too? She over performed her original upper range last week.

Also, not Carrie having the #2 in physical sales still. She's killing it.

She could overpower Demi in physical sales they are close!

Such great numbers. And we have the ACM Awards performance to look foward to. And i'm sure she will be booked on American Idol since they started their live shows last sunday.

It sucks we're not allowed to read most Billboard articles anymore. Everything has to be behind a paywall anymore.

Here it is for those who can't see it:

The set makes the biggest entrance for a Christian album since Kanye West's 'Jesus Is King' in 2019.

Carrie Underwood lands her ninth total and consecutive No. 1 on Billboard's Top Country Albums chart, all of which have launched at the summit, with the arrival of her spiritual album My Savior atop the April 10-dated survey.

The set, released March 26, earned 73,000 equivalent album units (68,000 in sales) in the week ending April 1, according to MRC Data.

The LP concurrently bows at No. 1 on Top Christian Albums, becoming her second leader. Her first holiday LP, My Gift, launched atop both Top Country Albums and Top Christian Albums last October with 43,000 units.

My Savior scores the biggest week on Top Christian Albums since the chart dated Nov. 9, 2019, when Kanye West's first spiritual album, Jesus Is King, opened with 264,000 units (109,000 in sales). Among women, Underwood boasts the best frame since Lauren Daigle’s Look up Child arrived with 115,000 units (103,000 sold) on Sept. 22, 2018.

My Savior extends Underwood's record for the most career-opening Top Country Albums No. 1s. The set, which Underwood and David Garcia co-produced, comprises 13 traditional Christian hymns, including "Great Is Thy Faithfulness," featuring gospel star CeCe Winans.

The album also arrives at No. 4 on the all-genre Billboard 200, where it's Underwood's ninth top five entry in as many visits.

DaisyTweets

They just announced on my local Christian radio station that Carrie is the only country EVER to have 9 albums debut at #1. Now, that is a pretty awesome statistic!!!!!