Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Savior (Christian album)

abbeyjones18

So happy! Eater is in April 4th, 2021, so that's pretty early. Hoping for some Gaither hymns (especially after they promoted My Gift a couple of times on their social media). 🙂

MSCarriefan

I can't wait for this. Seems this is a long time coming and it seems Carrie is the music that she wants to. This is going to be amazing.

I’m glad Carrie is following her heart and seems to be doing projects she truly wants to do...first the Christmas album and now this!

PRGuy79

This is amazing news! I am hoping for a studio version of "Softly and Tenderly" like she performed at the CMAs in tribute to the country music festival fans lost in Las Vegas. That version made me love that hymn more than ever before. This will be fantastic!

Zach1998

This is cool. Do hope we get something for country radio soon-after though. Maybe she has a duet with one of her peers planned to keep her name on radio.

ChoctawCountyAffair

Omg!! So exciteddd! I love Carrie's version of Softly & Tenderly, so i hope it is included in My Savior. I can't believe she is releasing another album so soon

Jane-Alex

that is good news, but I will admit that I was hoping for CU7 announcement. Now my hopes for it being in 2021 are gone.

Bookgirl36

This is amazing news! I am hoping for a studio version of "Softly and Tenderly" like she performed at the CMAs in tribute to the country music festival fans lost in Las Vegas. That version made me love that hymn more than ever before. This will be fantastic!

That song made me cry like a baby when she sang it so I hope it’s on the album. That song is one that I grew up singing in church so it would be amazing if that was on the album.Ugh,this is the BEST news that I’ve gotten today besides the Christmas gifts I got today. I can hardly wait for this album!!

montdu39

Hoping for out of this world vocals. Since I’m not religious, I’m hoping for vocal standout moments. With My Gift, she chose a more angelic tone and did not really showcase her full range. I am hoping for My Savior, she will go the opposite route, and just shred vocally to the stratosphere. lol