Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Savior (Christian album)

Momin

Of all ACM performances, Carrie's is the most viewed and the only one that has cross 100k so far.

FanSince04

HGTA: #58 (+2) PEAK POSITION

* unless it charted higher on iTunes and is now dropping.

AG: #84
GITF: #101

* both are dropping

FanSince04

I’m still surprised (in a good way) that Carrie has three songs still in the Top 200 on iTunes

HGTA is 84
AG is 128
GITF is 170

FanSince04

back to #2 on itunes after falling to 6 with new releases

eta: #2 now
Definitely shows how her album has staying power. I am still reveling over the fact an album full of traditional hymns reworked by Carrie and a few other producers is performing so well. Of course, it’s because of Carrie’s talent and dedicated fan base; as well as, fantastic performances to boost sales... but still, it’s amazing!

adam1995

Definitely shows how her album has staying power. I am still reveling over the fact an album full of traditional hymns reworked by Carrie and a few other producers is performing so well. Of course, it’s because of Carrie’s talent and dedicated fan base; as well as, fantastic performances to boost sales... but still, it’s amazing!
I'll say, I am very surprised the album has had this longevity so far. I really thought it would be a milder opening and drop a little quicker. Not because of Carrie, but because of the material and less and less people identifying as religious. However, I am so glad I was wrong. Carrie is a massive force.