Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Savior: Live from the Ryman 4-4-21

FanSince04

OH my goodness... that was just amazing. The beauty, the feeling the everything... just amazing.
Carrie just brought it.

Amen! The ending... I got as giddy as a kid in a candy store. Could you imagine her introducing an original Christian song here?! She’d never... because that wasn’t the purpose... but it’d have been the perfect opportunity.

simonplay

The How Great Thou Art performance at the ACM's special was found dead!!

They need to upload this new performannce to her Youtube channel now! It would be viral all over again!!

Smokyiiis

I have a question. Can we share the concert somehow so that others can hear it? I tried to share it on my FB page but it didn’t go.

The Nanook

Did anyone cap this? Otherwise hoping they re-upload the individual performances online or on Youtube at some point.

Edit: looks like they've uploaded the individual performances to Facebook, hopefully they are permanent. The live stream shows 341k views. I suppose that's the total number of people who tuned in for at least part of it (or whatever Facebook's view algorithm is). That should be great for streaming if live performances count.

AdamJ

I can't begin to say how much my parents and I loved the concert. It was an epic concert and so uplifting. My parents had tears flowing at times. We all felt the Lord"s spirit working through Carrie and her vocals and delivery. What an amazing experience to have on Easter Morning. God bless Carrie and we pray many people will be touched by her songs and her incredible faith. I am absolutely floored.

mbh

She is making me bawl my eyes out.....just phenomenal.
This is taking a lot of people with me included to church!

Me too!!! LOTS OF TEARS are flowing through my eyes. This is "THE BEST OF THE BEST OF CARRIE UNDERWOOD SINCE 2005" ... the vocals, the emotions, the production, the choir, the guests, etc. Not to mention that Carrie was already PHENOMENAL and INCREDIBLY POWERFUL before this live stream. Carrie's voice hitting every impossibly high emotions with a "so gorgeous", pure, bright, and lean "tone" and she'll let loose an improbably high note that runs more octaves than we knew existed, leaving you with your jaw on the floor with some of her MORE SOARING VOCAL MOMENTS in a show-stopping performances. MASTERPIECE!!!

glenn7

that ending of AG with SITW , coming full circular from the SITW single was epic.

Yes indeed D. Now on 3rd time watching! My fav performances are "Victory in Jesus", 'The Old Rugged Cross" & "Amazing Grace" both w/choir. Will never being at the Opry when she 1st performed HGTA & her Pa Pa was there, my heart almost burst & w/tears of joy. Carrie is such a blessing.