Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Savior: Live from the Ryman 4-4-21

maddkat

Staff member
https://ryman.com/event/carrie-underwood-my-savior/

167397631_304341397725087_2366357334820932820_n.jpg

https://people.com/country/see-carr...c479e71f30001ce3208&__twitter_impression=true

maddkat

Staff member
nick_fireplay
A real superstar performing in an iconic venue. This is going to be really special so please make sure you don’t miss this one.

#executiveproducer #producer #creative #designer #lighting #lightingprogrammer #lightingdesign #lightingdesigner #livestream #movie #carrieunderwood
・・・
Only a few more days! Watch #MySavior Live From @theryman Sunday at 11am CT on Facebook. ✨🙏 *link in bio -TeamCU

nick_fireplay
Excited for everyone to see the results from the massive team effort, planning, co-ordination and talent that’s gone into creating @carrieunderwood #mysavior #livestream from @theryman I’m really proud of what we’re creating here with this amazing team @_fireplay_ @barrylather @lot35 @brianvaughan & Les and the Ryman team! Watch 11am CT Sunday on Carries #facebook #facebooklive page. Link to rsvp in bio.

#creative #lightingdesign #lightingdesigner #productiondesign #productiondesigner #backstage #design #work #arts #business #music #musiclife #education #designer #lightingprogrammer #executiveproducer #producer #lighting #carrieunderwood #director #directorofphotography #virtualconcert

DaisyTweets

Is it really going to be live, live tomorrow? Or was it recorded live to air tomorrow? Not that it matters but I guess I just thought that it would be recorded live and played tomorrow.

simonplay

Is it really going to be live, live tomorrow? Or was it recorded live to air tomorrow? Not that it matters but I guess I just thought that it would be recorded live and played tomorrow.

It was already recorded. Just like the My Gift special.

maddkat

Staff member
@carrieunderwood
Getting ready for tomorrow’s show and decided to rename everyone in my band. �� Tune in Easter Sunday on Facebook for #MySavior: Live From @TheRyman! ✨�� https://t.co/AEmf4tWAfw

mbh

@carrieunderwood
Getting ready for tomorrow’s show and decided to rename everyone in my band. �� Tune in Easter Sunday on Facebook for #MySavior: Live From @TheRyman! ✨�� https://t.co/AEmf4tWAfw

It looks like LIVE. That is what I thought based on her interviews. I have no doubt Carrie WILL SLAY ALL THE LIVE PERFORMANCES ... she is singing to Jesus, her sole audience from her heart!!!

FanSince04

It’s going to be LIVE and all the photos being released are from the dress rehearsal and the interview. I am looking forward to seeing this!

Last edited:

maddkat

Staff member
@GMA
.@carrieunderwood is bringing her first gospel album, "My Savior," to life at the Ryman Auditorium in Nashville. On #Easter Sunday, the superstar singer will helm the stage at the historic venue for the virtual concert. gma.abc/3wnedvh

@CBSSunday

On Easter Sunday @carrieunderwood will perform a virtual live concert of gospel music on stage at the "Mother Church of Country Music" in Nashville; she talks about recording her first album of gospel standards, "My Savior." @CBSMMiller reports. #MySavior cbsn.ws/2Pqkbet

The Nanook

Looks like this was prerecorded, it is beautiful. Makes sense, allows everyone to be with family today if they want. Wonder if these views will contribute to streaming.

FanSince04

Looks like this was prerecorded, it is beautiful. Makes sense, allows everyone to be with family today if they want. Wonder if these views will contribute to streaming.

It looks LIVE to me. Maybe I’m not a good judge of what’s LIVE or not, but this looks “in the moment”. I could be wrong and I’m ok with that.

35.5K viewers

$17,962 raised