Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Savior: Live from the Ryman 4-4-21

pkslongbeach

I loved it so much. It is so hard to pick any favorite moments. The quality of the production, the performances themselves, the artistry and musicianship of everyone involved. It was just great. I would love for this project to be recognized by the country music industry as well as the grammys. I think it is among her best work. I feel it is much stronger than the xmas album. One highlight for me was Victory In Jesus. I loved the "loretta Country" vibe of it. Just great!

Suellen

Watching it again right now. My only wish is, it would stay on Carrie’s Facebook page forever.

rcramer

I loved it so much. It is so hard to pick any favorite moments. The quality of the production, the performances themselves, the artistry and musicianship of everyone involved. It was just great. I would love for this project to be recognized by the country music industry as well as the grammys. I think it is among her best work. I feel it is much stronger than the xmas album. One highlight for me was Victory In Jesus. I loved the "loretta Country" vibe of it. Just great!

It also made me appreciate the song even more after watching her performance..... And for me not a big fan of traditional country songs, but I would love to see her now do a full CD on nothing but traditional songs....

ethelu

It also made me appreciate the song even more after watching her performance..... And for me not a big fan of traditional country songs, but I would love to see her now do a full CD on nothing but traditional songs....

I feel the same way. I'm not a country music fan but have always liked the old classics. Carrie would make a phenomenal traditional country album!

lizcarlo

Carrie would do really fantastic job at traditional country album. She has shown with songs like Wine After Whisky and Low for couple of examples that she could write traditional country lyrics. I would be overjoyed at traditional country album.

mbh

Boy ... the feeling I got after watching this for almost one hour is "SO MAGICAL"!!! I FEEL BEING RENEWED AND BORN AGAIN. It is like I am watching a SPECTACULAR DRAMATIC MOVIE ... they are building up the tension and the suspense SLOWLY and then ending the FINAL CLIMAX with "How Great Thou Art" and mash up of "Amazing Grace and the chorus of Carrie's Something In The Water" ... TEARS!!!!