Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Savior: Live from the Ryman 4-4-21

abbeyjones18

A bit of a silly sounding request, lol, but can someone post the setlist from the special. If Team CU continues to post videos on Youtube, I want to make a playlist from it! 🙂

maddkat

Staff member
A bit of a silly sounding request, lol, but can someone post the setlist from the special. If Team CU continues to post videos on Youtube, I want to make a playlist from it! 

Jesus Loves Me
Because He Lives
Blessed Assuarance
Nothing But The Blood of Jesus
Just As I Am
Oh How I Love Jesus
Softly and Tenderly
Great Is Thy Faithfulness
I Surrender All
Victory in Jesus
How Great Thou Art
The Old Rugged Cross
Amazing Grace

abbeyjones18

Jesus Loves Me
Because He Lives
Blessed Assuarance
Nothing But The Blood of Jesus
Just As I Am
Oh How I Love Jesus
Softly and Tenderly
Great Is Thy Faithfulness
I Surrender All
Victory in Jesus
How Great Thou Art
The Old Rugged Cross
Amazing Grace

Thanks a ton! 🙂💛

Smokyiiis

Just tried to watch it again (the full show) but it's down off FB now. Would have been my 5th time. I'm sad.

Smokyiiis

Mine didn't download...just played straight from the link.....thought it had downloaded so I could see as many times as I wanted.

mbh

Forgive my ignorance, but would the donations and the number of views indicate that her concert was a success.

Definitely a success ... more than 2.3 million views, we raised $112,650.00 for "Save The Children", the actual live audience peaked at more than 39,000 and average at 38,000, maybe some people have commitment to their churches, the amount we raised was picked up by a lot of press, and even before the Live Stream at Ryman Auditorium, a lot of press also picked it up, etc.
CLICK and read: https://latimesnow.com/2021/04/07/c...ert-raised-over-110000-for-save-the-children/

lizcarlo

Aww...don't be sad! Click on the below link to DL to your computer and watch it anytime.

https://mega.nz/file/3IFVlarJ#LKGJy7VS9JlACxDcg2zTtxKAxgOq9qLuf2q7V8K_CtI

Thank you so much. It makes me so happy I can watch anytime.

2PQS.gif

47d2f6980ef673f63c1e2daaf523008c.gif