Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My two awesome Carrie moments. (:

Carrieflattsfan

Last night I was having trouble sleeping, because I had a lot to get done the next day, and didn't have much time to do it. My fellow college students can probably relate...I've gotten in the habbit of listening to my Ipod when I can't fall asleep (calms my mind), and I decided to listen to "Play On" because I needed some encouragement. It sounds odd to get the feeling from a song, but I noticed as soon as I put the song on, I felt rested and not as stressed out. Carrie does the mind good, I guess!:D

Tonight, I was watching TV, and there was a breif Carrie mention when they were discussing Idol. Not only did I think this was awesome, but I think it says something about Carrie's overall popularity when she is mentioned, instead of Kelly Clarkson, who used to be the Idol Golden Girl.

Anyway, just thought I'd share. :D

CarrieFan928

I used to listen to Play On (the album) when I couldn't fall asleep but then I ended up rocking out and dancing in my bed to songs like "Songs Like This" or "This Time" so I had to stop listening to it. :p But "Mama's Song" is a nice soothing song to fall asleep to.

Carebear1994

I used to listen to Play On (the album) when I couldn't fall asleep but then I ended up rocking out and dancing in my bed to songs like "Songs Like This" or "This Time" so I had to stop listening to it. :p But "Mama's Song" is a nice soothing song to fall asleep to.

Haha! That made me laugh to imagine dancing in bed. Hahahaha. And yes, Mama's Song is a good soothing one.

Carrieflattsfan

That's too funny! That's actually how I am. I have trouble listening to upbeat songs when I'm falling asleep, but I always listen to my Ipod before I go to bed. I'm seriously considering creating a "soothing songs for sleepy Carrie fans" thread!:D