Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Version "O Holy Night"

AdamJ

Christmas is my favorite time of all the holidays---and the Christmas songs. very good--thanks for sharing --------------

judes

That's a hard song to sing - you have a great powerful voice and do a good job with this song- a criticism I have is your e and i sounds especially the ee sounds are too eeeey- you may need to drop your jaw and go to a more open throat on those vowels - I hope that was OK to say that and you are not offended - it's great to hear that song, it's so beautiful ! Thanks for sharing!

carrieidol1

That's a hard song to sing - you have a great powerful voice and do a good job with this song- a criticism I have is your e and i sounds especially the ee sounds are too eeeey- you may need to drop your jaw and go to a more open throat on those vowels - I hope that was OK to say that and you are not offended - it's great to hear that song, it's so beautiful ! Thanks for sharing!

I greatly appreciate all criticisms! Thank you. I do have a naturally nasally voice and the ees I make may be a result of that. Even my speaking voice is very nasally, but thanks, again! I appreciate it! It's a VERY hard song to sing.