Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Videos from the Opry last night (3/26)

CUFan7

They aren't the closest videos or full length but will give you an idea of just how good Carrie was last night. They are from the 2nd show.

"Wasted"

"Temporary Home" -

glenn7

Thanks a mil. She sounded so good last night. Loved the comments about Mike scoring 2 goals. I was in 2nd row Sec. 3 and this little boy with glasses in the same row, who look'd to be about 6-7 yrs old kept waving @ Carrie, and finally Carrie came stage rt. and saw him and waved!! Ive never seen a bigger smile and happier little boy, you'd have thought he just woke up on Christmas morning to see what Santa had left under the tree. Donna (maddkat) held up a sign asking Carrie to confirm being @ the Opry June 7th, and sure nuff, Bill A. confirm'd it.

opry051008

Thanks so much for posting Cufan7.

Donna, thanks for getting Bill to confirm Carrie's attendance on the 7th because I was beginning to worry. lol!

Mirasa45A

Thanks a mil. She sounded so good last night. Loved the comments about Mike scoring 2 goals. I was in 2nd row Sec. 3 and this little boy with glasses in the same row, who look'd to be about 6-7 yrs old kept waving @ Carrie, and finally Carrie came stage rt. and saw him and waved!! Ive never seen a bigger smile and happier little boy, you'd have thought he just woke up on Christmas morning to see what Santa had left under the tree. Donna (maddkat) held up a sign asking Carrie to confirm being @ the Opry June 7th, and sure nuff, Bill A. confirm'd it.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, Glenn.

wonderboy

God I love hearing her sing Wasted live. It's one of my all time favorites and I get chills every time I hear it.

bree

Thanks for sharing. I too love Wasted live, and recently I have become obsessed listening to this song again! Jamie looks so different with dark hair!

GumbyJRH

Thanks for sharing. I too love Wasted live, and recently I have become obsessed listening to this song again! Jamie looks so different with dark hair!

Finally, so that is Jamie? That was driving me crazy.. I was like, "Who is that girl singing with Carrie?" LOL!

Thanks so much for posting the videos, :D

Carrieflattsfan

Aww, that is so adorable! Carrie is great to her little fans. Thanks so much for sharing your experience and videos with us.