Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Whitney Cover, "I Look To You"

carriefann

Kyle! Great job!! I really love the part where you sing, "After all my strength is gone, in you I can be strong." The "goooone" part is really awesome :eek:You really excel with the high power notes, but at the same time your voice is so soft! Very versatile there. I like when the instruments first come in as well.

Great job with the pics! Nice slideshow; Whitney was so beautiful, and it's really such a shame she's gone. Nice job.

Was this recorded in the studio?

Cps235

That was absolutely beautiful! You would made Whitney proud! Continue singing. You have an amazing voice.

carrieidol1

Kyle! Great job!! I really love the part where you sing, "After all my strength is gone, in you I can be strong." The "goooone" part is really awesome :eek:You really excel with the high power notes, but at the same time your voice is so soft! Very versatile there. I like when the instruments first come in as well.

Great job with the pics! Nice slideshow; Whitney was so beautiful, and it's really such a shame she's gone. Nice job.

Was this recorded in the studio?

I have a a pretty nice microphone that I got for Christmas and Garageband on my MAC. I did it my kitchen which has surprisingly good acoustics. There's a bit of an echo there, so it sounded really good. But no, no studio.

Does it sound that good? In terms of quality?

carriefann

^LOL, are you serious?? I felt stupid for asking that question later! I was like, Duh of course it was in a studio! Wow. Yeah, it sounds that good! I really thought it was in a studio. The instruments sound great in the background!

carrieidol1

^LOL, are you serious?? I felt stupid for asking that question later! I was like, Duh of course it was in a studio! Wow. Yeah, it sounds that good! I really thought it was in a studio. The instruments sound great in the background!

Well it wasn't a stupid question, yep, in my kitchen! Hahahaha... And the background music is a karaoke track I bought off iTunes.

I did some editing to make it sound like a "live performance" and did some mixing. But basically it's the track, and my voice combined... Nothing special. No crazy production on this one :)

carrieidol1

If I could ask you all to "like" it, share it, comment on it, etc... That all helps a ton! :)

Thanks for all the nice comments! I appreciate them so much, I really do!