Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name Your Celebrity Crush!

carriefann

I have to admit, though, if I were into women, I would totally turn for Adele! :p she just gets more beautiful every time I see her

thumbnailCAI6MOET.jpg

Marie2011

umm celebrity crush.... the rock, john cena, shemar moore, dylan and cole sprouse, danielle radcliffe, brad paisley, keith urban, mike fisher, thats all the famous good looking guys that i can think of at 6 am in the morning

carrieismy1idol

Hunter Hayes,Easton Corbin,Luke Bryan,Joe Don Rooney,Jesse McCartney,Ace Young,Lee DeWyze,Phillip Phillips,Joe Jonas,Drake Bell From The Nickelodeon Show Drake & Josh,Kendall Schmidt & Logan Henderson From Big Time Rush,Jesse Metcalfe,Rob Pattinson,Kellan Lutz,Josh Hutcherson,Channing Tatum,Matthew McConaughey,Ryan Gosling,Ryan Reynolds,Chad Michale Murray,Freddie Prinze,Jr,Daren Karasoff,Cory Monteith,Chord Overstreet,Zac Efron,Mike Fisher,Nascar Drivers Trevor Bayne & Jeff Gordon,Shane Harper & Jason Dolley From The Disney Channel Show Good Luck Charlie,Ricky Ullman From The 2004-2006 Disney Channel Show Phil Of The Future,Sterling Knight From The Disney Channel Original Movie Starstruck & Sketch Comedy Show So Random,Nick Roux From The Disney Channel Original Movie Lemonade Mouth & The ABC Family Show Jane By Design,Drew Steeley,Jean-Luc Bilodeau From The Disney Channel Original Movie 16 Wishes & The ABC Family Show Baby Daddy & Kenton Duty From The Disney Channel Show Shake It Up!

Last edited:

allamericangirl8

I know this is really, really strange, but I have a crush on Phil Collins.

phil-collins-drummer.jpg

Well, not so much his looks, but like, when I watch his interviews, I can't stop, y'know?

bearball49

Matthew McConaughey and HOUSE

I have to agree and add the Silver Fox, Mark Harmon. Good to know there are actually guys that are suitably hot for a senior chick like myself. Too old to bother starting over with the real thing and it is much less complicated to watch NCIS marathons and drool.