Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Nashville'

carebearcarrie

Looks like filming has begun.
10c188f035d9ab3d8fd0cf5d72da4aa4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kizmet311

I just heard a commercial on Sirius XM when I was riding with a co-worker on the way back from lunch and it said the whole cast was returning. I only caught the end of it, but didn't someone post that the actors portraying Luke and Layla would not be returning?

Farawayhills

Apparently, Connie Britton (who plays Rayna) has only signed on for ten new episodes. That may, or may not, be significant, as a further contract may be subject to negotiations as to terms. But it could also imply that her character will be written out half way through the series.

For UK fans, who are well behind in the screening, series 4 will begin its run next Thursday. It is moving channels - its new home being Sky Living. (I've seen no word on whether the 5th, CMT backed, series will make it over here in due course. Viacom have various music channels, but don't air CMT, over here.) However, Sky are probably more likely to see buying the previous series as an ongoing investment - especially as they seem to be advertising the earlier box sets - so I'm hopeful we'll get series 5 too.

Kizmet311

I hope Connie isn't considering leaving before the end of the season and that it's just a contract negotiation type of thing, but there were rumors that she might not come back at all. Maybe this is her way of giving fans a little closure with her character? Unless Sling TV adds CMT to my package, I'll be scrounging the internet for ways to watch since I don't have cable/satellite tv. I do have a friend that let me borrow her login for her cable account so I could watch the CMT awards back in June. I still have it, so I might have to use that to logon and watch Nashville on CMT's website. Or if Amazon offers a season pass, I might do that. I did that with Downton Abbey for the last season and it was awesome, because the new episodes were automatically available to me after they aired and they ended up giving season pass holders the last 5 or so episodes of the season before they even aired on tv.

Kizmet311

Well, the short season for Connie turned out to be true. Damn you, Nashville! That episode was heartbreaking. I just really really hope they don't drag out the custody battle more than an episode or two. Deacon and the girls have been through enough, please don't make them suffer for an extended period of time.

rainbow1

^ I saw that! It's beautiful! That's the first tweet I've seen from Ivey in about a week. Kind of unusual, she posts to instagram practically every day....about the baby etc. The store posted today on instagram, finally.

teesharky

I am still in shock over Connie dying like that. I just did not expect it at all.

Praying no one else leaves right away. They can probably keep up the show without Connie though it will be very hard at first. But if Hayden leaves it will be very sad. Hope she sticks it out.

twaintrain

Glad that Rachel Bilson is joining the show as I loved her in "Hart of Dixie" and "The O.C." but she doesn't jump out at me as a fit for the show. It will be interesting to see what role she plays.