Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nashville's gain, our loss

fan4ever

Carrie Underwood was right when she said Mike Fisher made her a better person. In reading his letter to the citizens of Ottawa and Senators fans, I couldn't help but think that Fisher makes every one of us a better person. So on behalf of my husband and myself, we wish you all the best Mike and Carrie. Our community has lost a fantastic community builder and Nashville has gained a very special person.

Jackie And Jim Bower,

Stittsville

Read more: Nashville's gain, our loss

I hope this isn't posted somewhere else. Feel free to delete if it is. Personally, I choose to believe this is how most Ottawans feel about the loss of Mike (and Carrie) from their community.

Cathie Wynkoop

Mike must have as beautiful a soul as Carrie does. To leave a place with all the true well-wishes and congratulatory statements he received, he must be one upstanding young man! I wish for him much success in Nashville!

Congrats, Mike and Carrie.

Kathleen Ryan

Yes Ottawa will miss the Mike & Carrie Fisher family. Especially the kids at CHEO whom Mike visited often. The sweetness
of this move will give them a chance to be the married couple they deserve to be. They can be involved with each
others careers and enjoy it also.

jaylee50

I don't live in Ottawa, but I feel the loss of Mike and Carrie for them. It must feel as though an important part of their community left a hole in their hearts. It has already been said...Ottawa's loss ~ Nashville's gain. Nonetheless, I feel sad for you Ottawa.

lsmil104

I don't live in Ottawa, but I feel the loss of Mike and Carrie for them. It must feel as though an important part of their community left a hole in their hearts. It has already been said...Ottawa's loss ~ Nashville's gain. Nonetheless, I feel sad for you Ottawa.

It does. My family and I are very sad about this, and it is the general feeling of all people I know. I am honestly still in denial. They took down the huge poster of Mike out front of Scotiabank Place.. it looks so empty without him.

epicamends

I heard that Mike will still be doing his hockey camp in the summers in Ottawa, so luckily he'll still be at least a little part of the community. :)