Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NC woman makes it to Hollywood Week on Idol by auditioning with Undo It!

slowtherush

Well, a woman named Chelsea Sorrell is somewhat local to me. It's been all over the news that this girl auditioned for Idol during the stop at Nashville. Unfortunately her audition didn't make the episode of Idol. But like I said she's been on the news a lot, and she even performed on the morning news the other morning.

I wouldn't say she's well known around here, but she did win an annual singing contest called 'Childress Idol' back in August/September by singing Undo It. She even got to open up for Sara Evans at an annual festival we have down here as well. While watching some of her videos I found a little interview she did after auditioning.

She mentioned on the news that when she got to go back to perform for the judges, she contracted a sinus infection. Which, she must have been pretty good since she made it to Hollywood week.

She's currently apart of a local band called The Chris Lane Band, and does local gigs and such. Here's some videos of her performing.

thunder92

She has a good voice but i didnt like her version of UI
she was pronunciating(sp?) the uh-uh-uh too much and for some reason when i see poeple cover UI they always speed it up too much

hjj

I think UI is pretty fast anyway and Carrie often loses her breath singing it. Carrie puts a lot more Oomph to the song.

bigbluegrl23

love this girls voice, great country voice. and this is random, but that girl has perfect teeth lol just from watchin the interview. jealous of her haha
becca T

broker03

Her voice is decent but a wannabee miranda and her voice is shaky with any type of high notes.Carnival star and that is about it.She also needs to look better.