Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Never hurts to ask

Jojodarby

So I have a big ask and I’m not sure this is the right platform. My mom is not well. She’s struggling with severe COPD. She’s lost mobility and independence. But still has such a desire to do fun things with me but she just can’t. When she needs a lift or just feel closer to God she listens to your How Great Thou Art! Repeatedly she listens to this song. Her health has a sudden but temporary change. We are headed for her birthday June 2nd. I’d love for her to be encouraged with this song sung to her! As of late we have been planning her end of life and we really need her to experience something that honors her and lifts her! We need to be finished with this planning and let her enjoy what time she has left here She loves our Lord and begins each day in His word and STILL manages a prayer request group by text. She personally pours over scripture and genuinely prays for anyone who requests it. And to be sure those in the prayer group don’t struggle to carve out this time she shares the prayer she has written with the group to rally the strength of simultaneous prayer in numbers. This is what she does on demand. Not what she has done as a mother! We have all had big life struggles and God is our strength. She embodies doing for others! Has a bedroom that’s full of carefully picked gifts to grab at a moment to give away whenever someone needs to feel special! She knows she’s special to family and friends but what daughter wouldn’t want her poured over at this season of life? I believe in the impossible so my big ask is for her to have Carrie sing How Great Thou Art to my mom on her Birthday June 2nd. Praying I’ve chosen the correct avenue.