Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Banner!

Kizmet311

Just wanted to give a shoutout to Pitocco (@Mike314Tocco on Twitter) for designing our new banner! He always does such a great job with graphic design!

Be sure to hit Control + F5 if it isn't showing up for you to refresh the page.

Pitocco

^Saw Mike's tweet. Love it, too, but it won't load for me even with ctrl+F5.

Are you on a Mac? Try hitting Command + F5 (instead of Control + F5)

Thanks for the kind words everyone! :) Glad you like the banner!

Hil

Looks AMAZING!!! Love it. Great job, Mike. Thanks for putting it up, Andrea. : )

txacar

Are you on a Mac? Try hitting Command + F5 (instead of Control + F5)

Thanks for the kind words everyone! :) Glad you like the banner!

I am on a Mac. Tried Command + F5 which takes me to voice over. After I follow all of the commands it tells me it can't connect to the server. Probably something with my laptop. I'll have my son look at it. Thanks much for your help, and thanks for the new banner.

Jae

I am on a Mac. Tried Command + F5 which takes me to voice over. After I follow all of the commands it tells me it can't connect to the server. Probably something with my laptop. I'll have my son look at it. Thanks much for your help, and thanks for the new banner.

You just need to clear your browser's cookies. Assuming you're using Safari, go up to the menu, click 'Safari', choose 'preferences', click on 'privacy', then 'manage website data'. Wait for the sites to all load, that can take a moment, then type in 'carriefans', select it and hit 'remove'. Then close your browser and when it reopens re-type the url from scratch rather than using a bookmark or a favorite. You should be golden.

txacar

You just need to clear your browser's cookies. Assuming you're using Safari, go up to the menu, click 'Safari', choose 'preferences', click on 'privacy', then 'manage website data'. Wait for the sites to all load, that can take a moment, then type in 'carriefans', select it and hit 'remove'. Then close your browser and when it reopens re-type the url from scratch rather than using a bookmark or a favorite. You should be golden.

Thank you. Fingers crossed again.

txacar

Fantastic. Worked like a charm. Thanks so much.