Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Carrie Blog 1/20/11

lab

also she loves the new American Idol judges. yay! I do too! They were great last night!

I agree that the judges were great last night. I am NOW convinced that "SEASON 10 will BREAK THROUGH WITH A WIDE VARIETY OF AUDIENCE" and ratings WILL GO UP. Audience will have more enthusiasm about the show. I am very excited to know, on WHAT THE CEO OF "UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP" AND HIS IMPRESSIVE TEAM can do to the incredible natural talents, like, "KENZIE PALMER" had, the girl who performed Carrie's "We're Young and Beautiful". Looks like there are many YOUNG talented contestants and HOPING that CASUAL FANS WILL PAY ATTENTION.

lab

I wonder what she thought of that girl that sang Young and Beautiful. I bet she was flattered :D

Watch in "YouTube" the performance of this girl of "How Great Thou Art"/"Kenzie Palmer". AMAZING!!! The voice and the "VIBRATO" is really beautiful.

epicamends

Carrie, we need a picture of Penny soon! (PS, since Ace is now Prince Ace, shouldn't that make Penny, Princess Penny? lol)