Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Job!

dsfox2009

Just felt the need to share my excitement with you guys. This afternoon I received the call that I had been waiting on for about a week now. Last Tuesday, I went in for an interview with a major insurance company for a claims processor position. Turns out that I was what they were looking for, and they selected me for one of 8 spots! There were more than 25 applicants, so I am VERY relieved that I scored a spot! Tomorrow I get to walk into my current job and turn in my two weeks' notice, which I am very excited about :p

As y'all can tell, I am very excited. This job, while not exactly what I went to school for, is very closely related (I was actually able to talk about a couple papers that I wrote during my time in school during my interview haha). I start on the 22nd of this month! I would greatly appreciate everyone keeping their fingers crossed for me in the hopes that everything works out! :D