Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Mobile Style

James

Administrator
There's now a new mobile style that's native to the forum software. Most mobiles will be detected and automatically choose this style. You can switch styles at the very bottom of the site on the left.

I don't plan on support Tapatalk any longer. All they do is upgrade their software constantly and it's never backwards compatiable. Plus I don't like the fact you have to buy it to be able to do anything.

Last edited:

thaifood

When I try to get on with my IPhone I experience lots of difficulties. The site just will not connect to the comments pages at all.

James

Administrator
Replying via my iPhone. It all works great for me. Make sure you kill all the browser caches.

rainbow1

I loved Tapatalk, it never failed to get in to CF. Someone who knows more about how to do the new thing, needs to spell it out for us. I don't understand how or where to do it. Please?

rainbow1

Do you click on Standard Styles or Mobile Styles? Then, what do I click from my phone? iphone.

James

Administrator
If you're on a mobile it should auto detect it. If it doesn't click the Default Mobile Style and it will switch it.

rainbow1

Thanks Robin, I got it!! Now if I knew how to make the text bigger, so that I could read it.....it's slower than Tapatalk!

Farawayhills

I have a desktop PC, and I'm using standard default style. The problem is, it only fills about half the width of my monitor screen, centred, with large bands of empty space either side. Is this an intentional part of the layout design, or a bug in the way it renders on some screens?

Liatush

I have a desktop PC, and I'm using standard default style. The problem is, it only fills about half the width of my monitor screen, centred, with large bands of empty space either side. Is this an intentional part of the layout design, or a bug in the way it renders on some screens?
same here,though i'm using a Laptop.

Ann055

Mine covers the entire screen...sorry I don't know the answer. Am sure James will help you guys.

hjj

It shows pretty much the same on here once I went to bottom and hit the standard (middle one) on my IPhone.

rainbow1

Tapatalk had such a convenent refresh button to use, like when we are talking back and forth in the Mike F thread. I don't see a refresh button in this, the writings so small maybe I can't see it!

carebearcarrie

Tapatalk had such a convenent refresh button to use, like when we are talking back and forth in the Mike F thread. I don't see a refresh button in this, the writings so small maybe I can't see it!

the one thing that i loved about taptalk is that it had the most recent threads that people have posted in option. that way i could see that thread was active and where everyone us mainly talking, etc.

hope we get some sort of option for an app...