Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Moderator Suggestions

Kizmet311

I was asked my another member if I could mention to Chris that we might need some new moderators. Some of our current moderators aren't on the site much anymore. He asked me if I could give him some suggestions, but I need your help!

Could you all nominate someone for moderator and if you are nominated, can you tell me if it is something you would be willing to take on?

Also, if you are currently a moderator and are still active on the site and want to continue fulfilling that role, please let me know.

Kizmet311

I went and looked up the current moderators/administrators and it seems the only one that is currently active is Cassie. We don't know what is going on with Cary and Opry was last active 4 weeks ago. There is one other admin/mod that was last active in November, but the rest haven't been around in quite a while.

So, Cassie, if you see this - do you still want to be a moderator?

Kizmet311

LouisaJessie, would you be willing to be a moderator or administrator? You would be great at it, I think.

cassie2

Staff member
I went and looked up the current moderators/administrators and it seems the only one that is currently active is Cassie. We don't know what is going on with Cary and Opry was last active 4 weeks ago. There is one other admin/mod that was last active in November, but the rest haven't been around in quite a while.

So, Cassie, if you see this - do you still want to be a moderator?

I don't mind remaining as a moderator, although if there are others that would like to serve that is fine as well. I am always going to be a Carrie Fan, and will hope this board will be around for many more years to come!

Thanks for asking Kizmet.

Kizmet311

Thanks, Louisa and Cassie! I also told Chris that I wouldn't mind being an administrator, maybe, depending on what that entails. I will leave this thread open for a few more days to see if anyone else wants to do it or suggest any other names.

Louisa

Thanks, Louisa and Cassie! I also told Chris that I wouldn't mind being an administrator, maybe, depending on what that entails. I will leave this thread open for a few more days to see if anyone else wants to do it or suggest any other names.

Thanks. I appreciate that. :)

maddkat

Staff member
just saw this *eek* thanks for asking Chris, Kiz

I think Pi if interested would be a good level headed mod.
I'd be willing to help if he needs more mods.I'm here every morning anyway. :)

We just need mods to organize,this board at times is a mess stuff posted everywhere make it hard to find, and keep the trolls in check

also could you ask Chris about the problem with quoting?
when answering with a quote all my words run together.It's quite annoying.
thanks

Pi314CA

Kizmet311 - a big thank you for corresponding with Chris and orchestrating the new website design

Cassie2 - thanks for being such a big Carrie fan and your willingness to continue as moderator

LouisaJessie - thank you for all your posts and you will make an excellent moderator

maddkat - thank you for the compliment and recommendation.

I have not been very active these past several months, in part due to increased church duties and also a new job at a large company. I just finished a business trip yesterday and will go on another this coming week. This job has a large reach across several facilities and thus involves travel. I'm willing to be a moderator but my contribution may not be as timely as desired.

Ann055

As all of you know, I have not been active here for a few months due to the lack of mods being present. That is no fault to Cassie because I love you to death. Cary has health issues I presume. Opry is here sometimes and Opry I also love you to death.

Probably you all do not want me to volunteer to be a mod or at least help out due to the fact that I have come and gone several times. This is the longest time I have been away (well, I've been here and read everything, just didn't post)...in any event should the members of the Board want me to be a mod or involved in helping out, I would like to do so. I love all of you...our dysfunctional family...all of you. My health is doing real good (except I'm getting dentures...but that's a breeze). My heart surgeon is very pleased with my heart health. My COPD is great. My headaches are there but I manage them (as I have since I was 8 yo).

In any event, should the members of this Board want me to be a mod or help the new mods, I would be delighted to do so. If, however, you do not, I understand and I still love each and every one of you.

Love you all,

Ann

P.S. I miss posting and finding Carrie stuff to post. Love you all!!

Louisa

As all of you know, I have not been active here for a few months due to the lack of mods being present. That is no fault to Cassie because I love you to death. Cary has health issues I presume. Opry is here sometimes and Opry I also love you to death.

Probably you all do not want me to volunteer to be a mod or at least help out due to the fact that I have come and gone several times. This is the longest time I have been away (well, I've been here and read everything, just didn't post)...in any event should the members of the Board want me to be a mod or involved in helping out, I would like to do so. I love all of you...our dysfunctional family...all of you. My health is doing real good (except I'm getting dentures...but that's a breeze). My heart surgeon is very pleased with my heart health. My COPD is great. My headaches are there but I manage them (as I have since I was 8 yo).

In any event, should the members of this Board want me to be a mod or help the new mods, I would be delighted to do so. If, however, you do not, I understand and I still love each and every one of you.

Love you all,

Ann

P.S. I miss posting and finding Carrie stuff to post. Love you all!!

Nice to see you here. Take care, Ann.

opry051008

Hey everyone, I think this is a great idea. I'm definitely willing to pass on my mod duties to whomever you guys decide you would like to be a moderator. I agree with all the members you guys have suggested so far.

Ann, I'm so glad to hear that your health is good now. (Well except for the denture part). : )

Kizmet311

Ann, I know you aren't on here as often as you are Twitter, but would you be willing to take over the calendar duties? I used to do it and then Opry did it. I know that Opry created all of the events threads for discussion, but there is also a way to create them through the Calendar link at the top of the page so they show up on the calendar as well as creating the event thread. That is how I used to do it. This year would be a good year to try it, since there will just be random appearances and maybe some festivals or one-off concerts like the Carnival Cruise line thing.

If Ann is willing to create the event threads/calendar events, I thought I might tell Chris that Donna and I could be administrators/moderators since we've been around a long time and know how the forum is supposed to work, plus we are typically here every week. I could recommend that Cassie stay on as a moderator and add Louisa and Pi (knowing that you might not be here all the time, but could help out when you can).

Hil

y'all will do great. : )

Kizmet311

Thanks, Hil! I sent all the names to Chris and asked him to fix the calendar (I don't think it has worked in years). We will see what happens!

AshleyG

It would be really good if new mods are come out. And they can run this forum well. Though the old Mods are doing good so far.