Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Shows Fall 2015 - What are you watching?

liz278

^^I read that the other day. I always seem to like shows that get cancelled, so I am very excited that a show I actually like and watch regularly has been renewed.

Kizmet311

Who he is came out in last night's episode. Supposedly there have been hints along the way if you know the comics. I don't know the comics, so I never would have figured it out. I don't want to spoil it for you, so that's all I'll say.

We caught up on Supergirl last night. I am so glad that "Hank" didn't turn out to be a bad guy.

stuffy

Really good Supergirl episode tonight. They're really hitting their stride and improving with each episode. I didn't want it to end. I fast forwarded past the commercials only to realize that was the end of the episode. Boo.

maddkat

Staff member
Did anyone watch Madam Secretary last night? OMG I don't want to wait!
I did!! I love that show so much!!
Who got blown up? I think the Russian president, but it'd be so intriguing if it were Dalton

Haven't seen last nights Supergirl yet, sounds like a good one

JB172

The People vs. O.J. Simpson was amazing, I will never forget the "Bronco chase" myself, my soon to be wife, our wedding party along with family & friends watched it off and on from our rehearsal dinner.

Kizmet311

I don't plan on watching that show, but I remember watching the chase on tv. I'm not sure I even really knew who OJ Simpson was until that car chase, lol.

thaifood

If anyone has been watching The Magicians on SyFy, the show has been given a 2nd season already. It's a good show...like Harry Potter goes to college.

JB172

He is really good. But I'm not sure I'll continue watching and relive the frustration of the murderer getting away with it again.
That trial was crazy enough as it was back then so I can't even imagine what it would be like today if someone who was as well known and as popular as O.J. was stood trial for the same thing in the social media age.

liz278

Who is ready for Blind Spot to come back on Monday?

Also, is anyone else watching Shades of Blue with J Lo? I think the writing and the acting is really good. And it is totally creepy how good Ray Liotta is.

thaifood

Who is ready for Blind Spot to come back on Monday?

Also, is anyone else watching Shades of Blue with J Lo? I think the writing and the acting is really good. And it is totally creepy how good Ray Liotta is.

I am watching Shades Of Blue. Good stuff.