Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Shows Fall 2015 - What are you watching?

Kizmet311

Blood & Oil is already on the "thin ice" list. It may vie for first cancellation.

I still haven't gotten around to watching it. Guess if it is cancelled early, I will just delete it from my DVR. At the rate I'm going it will be a while before I get to it.

Audra

Blood & Oil is already on the "thin ice" list. It may vie for first cancellation.

it wouldn't surprise me any bit if it gets cancelled...we tried watching the first episode when it first aired and we just couldn't get into it, got bored very easily and when that comes on, we watch another show during that hour (we watch Once Upon A Time before Blood & Oil, and then we watch Quantico)

liz278

I am loving the new season of Madam Secretary, Quantico, and Blind Spot. I have really liked Bones so far this season too.

I am on the fence about Castle. I haven't watched last night's show yet, so I might change my mind.

Kizmet311

Quantico has also been given a full season.

Good to know! We like Quantico. We're having a little bit of a hard time staying caught up on shows this year. My DVR is already 77% full, but I have the summer season of Mistresses I haven't watched yet, plus accumulating new shows like crazy. All of my husband's shows that we don't watch together are set to delete if I need more space, lol. He doesn't care, though, as he usually catches up online and doesn't worry if he misses an episode. I'm a little OCD about my tv shows - if a show didn't record and it's not online to watch, I will buy the episode. I can't stand to miss episodes and refuse to catch up until I can watch them in order. We use an antenna and a TIVO, but we are temporarily in an apartment while our new house is being built and we're on the lower level, back side of the building. Our antenna signal keeps pixelating and the TIVO dilutes the signal even further when it records, so we are having to watch half of our shows online. With ABC, you can't watch the newest episode until it's a week old unless you have a cable or satellite login, so we're staying a week behind on those. With our other shows, we try to stay up to date within a day or two, but it gets hard with a three year old. Plus, I am ALWAYS behind on my shows, because we watch the shows that we both like and mine get pushed to the backburner. Between dinner, laundry, bath time, putting the toddler to bed at 9, etc, we barely have time to watch one show an evening. Since the apartment is so small, if we sit in the living room and watch tv after she has gone to bed, it keeps her awake. As they say...first world problems.

Kizmet311

Well, I am still having trouble staying caught up on tv shows. I record SO MUCH tv, because it's my favorite way to veg out and relax after work, but it is hard to stay caught up without feeling like a bad parent. The only way my husband and I can really focus and watch our shows is if we hand the three year old the Kindle to let her watch her shows, which I know is bad. We have managed, though, to catch up on Supergirl the last couple of days. We watched the first episode when it was on several weeks ago and in the last two days we have watched all but the last two episodes. I absolutely love this show. I think it is my new favorite show of this season, much more so than Quantico and Limitless. I think the show is just adorable and it has lots of feel good moments, which I appreciate since the world pretty much sucks right now.

stuffy

The new shows I'm really enjoying this year are Crazy Ex-Girlfriend and Supergirl. I watch others but those are the two I look forward to the most. Crazy Ex-Girlfriend is just ridiculous, and I love it. Unfortunately I don't think it'll last past one season. I don't watch any of the superhero shows, but I'm liking this one especially the relationship the sisters have.

maddkat

Staff member
I love Supergirl too!Its the only new show I've stuck with weekly.I still like Code Black but I think it's days are numbered.Shame too,its a good intense show.

Kizmet311

We watch Shield too, but not the superhero shows on the CW (Arrow & Flash). We like Marvel and the whole Avengers franchise, so we like that show pretty well, but I think I like Supergirl better. I love the lead actress and there are a few familiar faces in the cast that I like too - Calista Flockhart, Chyler Leigh (From Grey's Anatomy), the glimpses of Dean Cain, etc. My husband and I can't figure out what is up with the guy that is over DEO. We haven't seen the last two episodes, so no spoilers please, but do we think his "abilities" have always been there or did they just come about after his little run-in with Astra? I feel like we didn't see his red eyes until after that altercation, but then something is obviously fishy with him going all the way back to Dean Cain's "death" while working for DEO.

stuffy

We watch Shield too, but not the superhero shows on the CW (Arrow & Flash). We like Marvel and the whole Avengers franchise, so we like that show pretty well, but I think I like Supergirl better. I love the lead actress and there are a few familiar faces in the cast that I like too - Calista Flockhart, Chyler Leigh (From Grey's Anatomy), the glimpses of Dean Cain, etc. My husband and I can't figure out what is up with the guy that is over DEO. We haven't seen the last two episodes, so no spoilers please, but do we think his "abilities" have always been there or did they just come about after his little run-in with Astra? I feel like we didn't see his red eyes until after that altercation, but then something is obviously fishy with him going all the way back to Dean Cain's "death" while working for DEO.
Who he is came out in last night's episode. Supposedly there have been hints along the way if you know the comics. I don't know the comics, so I never would have figured it out. I don't want to spoil it for you, so that's all I'll say.

thaifood

Blindspot is a very interesting show. The finales was great. By the way, the show has been picked up for season 2.