Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New song coming out Out of That Truck

jamatthews83

Weird timing. I will 100% accept criticism of this. Even if they REALLY wanted to keep her Top 20 streak, it still could have been released a few weeks earlier.

I don't think it's going to be as big as people think it is, but it should hopefully keep her Hot 100 streak alive (and then the Cody Johnson duet next year should keep it going further).

Zach1998

This won't be massive like Blown Away, but I do believe that this stands the chance of matching the success of her moderate sized #1s, like Smoke Break, Dirty Laundry, Southbound, etc.

Here's hoping radio converts it quickly out the gate like they did with HMH.

FanSince04

This won't be massive like Blown Away, but I do believe that this stands the chance of matching the success of her moderate sized #1s, like Smoke Break, Dirty Laundry, Southbound, etc.

Here's hoping radio converts it quickly out the gate like they did with HMH.
Considering radio has played this without an official release date… I’m certain the song will do fine, buttttt you never know

CU4ever

I am ecstatic and shocked !! So excited!! This will be a #1. I’m confident of that.

this is absolutely an AMAZING decision. I am shocked at how quick the turnaround was as well, bravo!