Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Carrie Underwood???

Carrie Country

So there is this article on CMT about who will be the next Carrie Underwood.....and this Miley Cyrus fan gets on there and says she's the new Carrie......lets here some thoughts on that?.....because I just find that ridiculous that sombody would have the nerve to even compare her to our sweet Carrie who is a lady with class......and can actually sing!!!!!(!)

Zman312

lol, I saw some of the ignorant posts and it just pist me off. I wasn't going to say anything but since you brought it up, I left some comments!!!

These ppl need to get a life!!!

teesharky

There will be no " next Carrie Underwood" because no one will ever be the total package like she is.

Taylor tries, but she will always be a poor man's Kellie Pickler. lol (I do like kellie though lol).

m.chill99

I think it's crazy for Miley to be the next Carrie! Why even compare them? They don't have any similarities.

Carrie Country

I think it's crazy for Miley to be the next Carrie! Why even compare them? They don't have any similarities.

Darn right no comparison what so ever.......Miley can't sing and has no class......our sweet Carrie is the greatest singer EVER!!! and she's a lady.......she would never do any of the things Miley is now or ever has done......the drugs running around practically naked.......dancing on polls......no way no comparison EVER!!!! so it took guts for this kid to even say this!!!!!

Last edited:

m.chill99

Darn right no comparison what so eve.......Miley can't sing and has no class......our sweet Carrie is the greatest singer EVER!!! and she's a lady.......she would never do any of the things Miley is now or ever has done......the drugs running around practically naked.......dancing on polls......no way no comparison EVER!!!! so it took guts for this kid to even say this!!!!!

Ikr? Miley isn't a great role model, wait, not a good role model AT ALL and Carrie is the perfect role model!

blondemama

OK first you have to be able to sing even near as good as Carrie to be in the same class. Second, Class- Carrie has it and Miley does not. No country singer can even begin to equal Carries vocal ability. and Last but not least why would we even want another Carrie we have the perfect Carrie Underwood already we don't want or need another.