Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Thread

litchfield93

Super Bowl 50 Ad Meter | USA Today Sports

I made a separate post about this a few weeks ago, but my co-worker's cousin is in the final running for a million bucks. His ad for doritos just aired. They were supposed to have chosen just one to air and win the million but the initial votes were so close that they chose two. It's now up to the public based on the above link. If you enjoyed the dorito's dog ad please please go to the above link and vote "10" for it!!

DaisyTweets

Happy that Peyton is going out a winner. But happier to see Newton lose. That man's ego needed to be chopped down a thousand notches!!!!

DaisyTweets

I've thought for a few years that Carrie would be awesome for the Superbowl halftime show. After seeing videos from her first 4 shows of this tour, I know for sure, for sure without a doubt that she would knock it out of the park!!!!! She needs to headline that show!!!!

JB172

It would have been one of the greatest Super Bowl moments ever if Peyton would have dabbed when he was talking to Nantz.

JB172

I don't know who looked like the bigger clown Newton for bailing on the presser because he didn't like the questions that he was being asked or Marshall Faulk making excuses for Newton doing it, props to Deion and Irvin for not giving Newton a free pass.

glenn7

Happy that Peyton is going out a winner. But happier to see Newton lose. That man's ego needed to be chopped down a thousand notches!!!!

Sore loser Cam Newton is the King of the Super Bowl Babies. Twice when Peyton lost big games he stayed over an hour each time answering media questions. It's getting really sick seeing grown men being sore losers. That is life. You need to lose with grace and win with grace by being humble.

JB172

Sore loser Cam Newton is the King of the Super Bowl Babies. Twice when Peyton lost big games he stayed over an hour each time answering media questions. It's getting really sick seeing grown men being sore losers. That is life. You need to lose with grace and win with grace by being humble.
He looked like a clown, if you are going to talk the talk like he likes to do when things are going well then you damn well have to walk the walk when things don't and you sure the hell don't do that by walking out of your presser.

abbeyjones18

Can't post the link now, but early ratings are in...yesterday's Super Bowl was the second highest (to last year's), and about 100 million tuned in.

thaifood

No one has mentioned it, but I thought everything went downhill after Gaga sang the anthem. She was pretty freaking good...IMO!

buckeyecarriefan

I was sick last night, slept through a decent amount of the game, missed the anthem, and missed halftime.

Unfortunately I DIDN'T sleep through "puppy monkey baby"................

bluetb4

Super Bowl 50 Ad Meter | USA Today Sports

I made a separate post about this a few weeks ago, but my co-worker's cousin is in the final running for a million bucks. His ad for doritos just aired. They were supposed to have chosen just one to air and win the million but the initial votes were so close that they chose two. It's now up to the public based on the above link. If you enjoyed the dorito's dog ad please please go to the above link and vote "10" for it!!

So happy that your co-worker's cousin won the million dollars!! That commercial was adorable!!

lolita55

This has been a terrible game.

I actually enjoyed it. The broncos offense has been at best OK all season long, so I expected nothing from them. I figured Carolina's defense would keep them in check, by shutting down their receivers and creating a couple turnovers which they did. This game was all about the number 1 offense and the number 1 defense. Denver's defense was one of the best I have ever seen, they were fast and were just rolling all night long. Cam and the rest of the offense haven't played a defense like that before and it showed.