Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Thread

lolita55

Glad he made the right decision and retired. Great QB and it's great that he was able go out on top!

I know and it was time. Had he decided that he still wanted to play, he would had to have gone to a team with a great offensive line, and even then that would have given him 2 years tops. He has had too many injuries to continue playing, and maybe now that he is away from the game he can heal, and maybe the feeling in his fingertips will come back.

JB172

Brock Osweiler $72 mil over 4 years to the Texans, I don't know what the guarantee is but goodness it sure pays well to be a slightly above average QB.

lolita55

Brock Osweiler $72 mil over 4 years to the Texans, I don't know what the guarantee is but goodness it sure pays well to be a slightly above average QB.

Wow that is why the Texans won't win a Superbowl.
Brock osweiler is at best an average QB. He is not that mobile and he has a low release for somebody as tall as him. Hopefully they only gave him 2 years worth of guaranteed money so they can release him.

jimshoe

Denver would be smart to sign Fitzpatrick as he's by far the best stop gap QB out there right now. Houston signing both Osweiler and Lamar Miller shows they realize they have to do something to that offense to compliment a great defense.

lolita55

Denver would be smart to sign Fitzpatrick as he's by far the best stop gap QB out there right now. Houston signing both Osweiler and Lamar Miller shows they realize they have to do something to that offense to compliment a great defense.

I don't think Brock is going to do Much for them. He is good enough, but nowhere near worth that contract they gave him. Denver needs to go get a QB in the second of third round of the draft. They need to upgrade their o-line, and replace malik Jackson who went to jacksonville, and Danny travaethon who went to Chicago. I'm actually glad he's gone, now they can afford to do it. But wow the NFL has been having a hard time getting great QBs lately. The last great QB draft class was 8 years ago when Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco were drafted.

jimshoe

Day 1 of the NFL draft is over and my Vikings got the player I wanted.. Laquan Treadwell. Nice tall WR. Great fit!

Hazelpaige

I haven't been on this site in forever and I'm glad to see some familiar user names ^always my favorite Vikings fan.

Still a die hard packer fan,
Amber

txacar

RS Country@RScountry 52m52 minutes ago
Dierks Bentley & OneRepublic will be the opening acts for a Super Bowl rematch http://rol.st/2aJ36rR

CpbWvXlWgAAV3xm.jpg

hjj

I hated hearing about his injury. I expected him really having a good season this yr. I don't follow them that closely to know who is backup.

jimshoe

Teddy’s injury sucks. He’s one of the nicest guys on the team. Problem is we made the problem worse by trading for one of the most overrated QB’s and by far the most injury proned QB in the league in Sam Bradford. We all know he will get hurt at some point, he always does. I only hope that he knows his one job is to hand the ball to Peterson and walk away.. if he starts trying to win games on his own we’re screwed(until he gets hurt)

OkieChick

That overrated QB seems to be working out for the Vikings jimshoe. And the one job you say he had (to hand the ball off to Peterson and walk away) well that ain't happenin' now is it??? LOL Go Sam!!!!

bluetb4

That overrated QB seems to be working out for the Vikings jimshoe. And the one job you say he had (to hand the ball off to Peterson and walk away) well that ain't happenin' now is it??? LOL Go Sam!!!!

I am a big Sam Bradford fan!!! He is incredibly talented, but has never had a decent supporting cast.....hence the terrible injuries.

The kid has been playing pro football for 7 years and has had 5 different coaches or offensive coordinators.....THAT is tough having to learn all those systems.

Go get em, Sam!!! Your time is now!!!

rainbow1

I love, love, love Sam Bradford!!!! He is one of the all time nice guys!! Looks like he's doing pretty well to me!!!!