Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NHL Thread (A Full Season!) 2013-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

knewman19

CONGRATS to the 2013 Stanley Cup Champion Chicago Blackhawks!

But the the 2012-2013 season is over and it is time for a new season and a new thread! (I got pre approval from Jeff for this thread mods!)

Important Dates to remember:

June 26- Compliance Buyouts begin 48 hours after the completion of the Stanley Cup which was June 24 around 11pm
June 30- Draft Day: Avalanche have the top pick in the Draft
July 5- free agency begins
September 12th- Training camp begins
September- preseason begins after the opening of training camp
October- Opening Night (depends on team)

Also important information for all watching the 2013-2014 season they are changing divisions around and the teams are in the following divisions

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE TEAMS IN THE 2013-2014 SEASON!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

buckeyecarriefan

Watch out Eastern Conference. We have a legit claim as the 2nd best team in the league this year(took Chicago to overtime of game 7) and we're coming for you!

Ok, probably not, unless we fix the defense. But it's gonna be fun to watch some new teams and bring back some old rivalries(Toronto, Boston, Montreal).

Audra

nothing new is changing within Eastern Conference where the Penguins are, except that Columbus has joined the mix, other than that, nothing new or any new rivals lol and I believe Winnipeg moved over to the Western Conference.

JB172

Tie Domi and Warren Rychel's sons getting drafted today makes me feel old, I can even had Popeye Jones's kid getting drafted by the Preds to that list too.

Last edited:

DaisyTweets

Is the title of this thread really necessary? In another thread posters are concerned how the negative posts reflect on Carrie, you don't think the title of this thread won't reflect on her???? Carrie is known as a person who doesn't regularly swear and yet we have to look at a title with a derogatory term and swear word for women?????

Marie2011

What's wrong with the title of the thread? I don't see a problem with NHL thread (a full season!) 2013-2014

hjj

It will be weird seeing Vinny Lacavilier in a different uniform and particuliarly a Philly one.

Audra

Don't surprise me Iginla went to Boston, but I'm surprised at the 6 million they paid for him for just one year. And knew Matt Cooke was going to leave too, since he's with Minnesota now, but did not see us signing Scuderi back to us after being in LA for 4 years. But I'm happy to see him back in a Penguins uniform. I'm happy that we signed the players I wanted them to re-sign or extend their contracts.

mlawlor

While not the biggest news from Ottawa today, the Sens picked up Bobby Ryan from Anaheim, who a few years ago lost to Mike Fisher in a Predator-Duck fight lol

CrazyDreams1818

The Sens essentially offered Alfie a blank cheque. They were willing to spend money on him, I don't think that was the problem. I think what it comes down to is they're not willing to spend that kind of money on other stronger players to support him.

This whole situation is so rough. I'm furious about how it happened, and how screwed over the Sens were. But I hope he gets a Ray Bourque kind of ending.
Or that the Sens win the cup.

Still tons of respect for Alfie, but lost a little bit of it on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.